Chapter 185 Mr. Lung

"Do you not even know where Jinling City is?" Andrew said disappointingly, limbs weakened. He had saved this black man with all his strength, yet he claimed not to know where Jinling City was!

"How did you manage to escape then?" he questioned, Edgar was clearly an ordinary person, it was impossible for him to escape the suction of the passage to the insect world.

"Mr. Lung, it's like this. Three days, no, four days ago, we were sent out of the city, right here. We saw the city disappear into a magical 'magic' ourselves," Edgar explained cautiously, relying on the timely appearance of this dark warrior in a cloak to survive. Although he had once "cursed" him, saying he would die in the insect pile, now he wouldn't admit it even if he was beaten to death.

This man was just too powerful, to describe him in his hometown's terms: Superman.

The vicious insects couldn't stop his steps, the evil flames couldn't burn him to death, and the dirty and despicable mice, when he woke up, had all turned into a pile of minced meat, not a single piece left.

And this man, Mr. Lung, seemed to stand before him unscathed, this wasn't a miracle, what was it!?

Little did he know, Andrew was already heavily injured, barely holding on with a breath. "So that's how it is," Andrew sighed slowly. These people were not humans returning from Jinling City to Earth, but a scientific research team dispatched to the "War Zone" to collect specimens, which explained how they managed to avoid the fate of being sucked into the "Insect World."

But now, it seemed that not being sucked into the Insect World did not necessarily mean good luck, the corpses on the ground were proof of that.

"What did you call me?" Andrew furrowed his brows in confusion after the most pressing questions had passed. Suddenly, he remembered that this black man had been calling him Mr. Lung all along, and he began to suspect the identity of the cloaked figure. Could the cloaked figure's name really be "Lung"?

He was now dressed head to toe in the attire of the cloaked figure, even the armor was crimson, and he wore a face mask. It was very likely that he had been mistaken by another human.

"Oh?" Edgar was startled by the sudden change in tone by Andrew. He had been in a state of extreme tension all along. Even though the situation seemed temporarily safe, the aftermath of the life and death just now could not be calmed down in a short time. He hesitated and spoke in unfamiliar Chinese, "In, in my hometown, there is a person wearing a hat, a cloak, and moves like lightning. We respectfully call him Lung."

"Lung?" Andrew stood up and muttered to himself, thinking that he was too nervous. Even Professor Sun and Zhu Lingdie did not know the name of the cloaked person, how could these ordinary people know?

He put away the Thousand Defeat Sword, held the Dark Energy Gun, approached a window that seemed to have been forcibly opened, took a look outside, the darkness downstairs was pitch black, except for the faint green lights indicating the presence of a large number of rats, almost nothing else could be seen.

The movement direction of the green light rats made him secretly relieved. The rats were no longer swarming towards this direction, but gradually retreating in another direction. After all, the dark dominator was still the insect clan. It seemed that they dare not wreak havoc for too long.

Andrew estimated that in a little over an hour, the sky would probably start to light up. Only when he could see clearly around him could he make some plans. For now, he had to find a place to get rid of the toxins in his body and recover his strength as soon as possible.

The smell of blood in the room was too strong, with crimson blood everywhere. Andrew stepped over a male corpse with a dagger inserted in his throat and said, "Drag the bodies outside, preferably to the ground floor."