Chapter 97 One Death, One Born

"Let Li Yue go down!" Andrew jumped back onto the roof of the car. Li Yue's bleeding had been stopped by the witch's strange ability, but his face was extremely pale. He couldn't do much on the roof, but inside the car, he could still contribute to the defense.

As soon as the car stopped, the battle immediately became intense. The flying speed of the green luminous parasite leeches was extremely fast, and in no time, they surrounded the airspace of the two cars.

Except for Huang Renkuan in the first car and Li Yue in the second car, everyone else gathered together again. No matter what they had planned before, at this moment, they had to unite and repel the countless green luminous parasite leeches flying in the sky, otherwise, no one would be able to escape alive.

The parasite leeches changed their attack method, starting to shoot their venom in rows, which was astonishing in its cleverness.

On the roof of the car, the corrosive venom quickly created pockmarks, but fortunately, the corrosive ability of this venom was still not as strong as that of the red armored beetles, otherwise they would have been finished long ago.

Andrew fully witnessed the entire process of these stabbing-sucking monsters killing humans. They used venom and sharp beaks to pierce through the human body and then inserted the sucking tube into it. The venom followed the tube, melting the human body, turning a living person into a dried corpse!

The fully-fed green luminescent leeches no longer participated in the attack, instead flying away. The other leeches that didn't get to feed became even more frantic.

At this time, except for Andrew, who was protected by the Six Armor Talisman and remained uninjured, everyone else was heavily injured. Zhao Shanhe had a large hole pecked in his shoulder, the chef's stomach was almost cut open, Tian Weidai's back was burned by venom, and even the witch's feet were pinned to the roof by the beak of a dead leech.

Under the car, the green luminescent leeches were piling up, with at least hundreds of them being killed. However, above their heads, there were still a large number of green lanterns swirling!

Andrew changed to the last magazine and calmly shot. For him, although it had only been a few months, he had experienced it multiple times, making him more calm and clear-headed.

Tian Weidai couldn't hold on anymore, his fire energy had been completely depleted, and the rotten flesh on his back was almost revealing his bones!

Zhao Shanhe was also on the verge of collapse. Although he was the strongest among the six, he had always been the most ruthless fighter.

"Ah~!"

"Use your strength, I can see the head!"

Death, rebirth, and deformity intertwined in the dark night.

The witch also fell down, weakly lying on the roof. Andrew kicked her and the half-dead Tian Weidai into the hole in the roof.

The chef and Zhao Shanhe were still struggling, but their ice and fire abilities were getting weaker and weaker. Every time the chef's ruptured stomach was violently moved, it seemed like his intestines were about to struggle out!

Only Andrew stood intact, but he knew best that his vitality was less than a quarter left. If he continued to consume it, it was feared that he wouldn't be able to kill all the leeches before his vitality ran out!

And then, in the eyes of Zhao Shanhe and the others, from the initial astonishment, doubt, and shock, to increasingly incredulousness and inability to accept it! Until later, when they saw Andrew still able to consistently kill a leech with one bullet, their gaze was filled with deep hope.