Chapter 178 Setting Off

"Let's make a deal. I can guarantee your life," the woman in white said, while the cloaked figure was gone, Andrew alone was no longer her opponent, this was his only and best choice.

She wasn't worried that Andrew could escape, she was confident her speed could match that of a human, even though this human was a bit peculiar, he was still a human.

After a while, the woman in white did not hear Andrew's response, she turned her white neck alertly, only to see a large golden beetle's rear end flying underground, where was Andrew's figure?

The woman in white immediately froze the nearby land with lightning speed, trying to freeze this strangely appearing golden beetle, she had a feeling, that "sly" human must be on this beetle.

But everything was too late, the golden beetle had completely burrowed underground.

The woman in white furrowed her brows slightly, was it carelessness? Or did he have too many secrets, catching her off guard? He actually slipped away effortlessly right under her nose!

Along with the cloaked figure's body. and his cloak and dropped hat, all disappeared.

She smiled coldly, reaching towards her blood-stained shoulder, the blood particles floated from her snowy white clothes, coalescing into clumps, and her shoulder returned to pristine cleanliness.

Immediately, she lightly flew towards the north...

At this moment, Andrew was holding his breath, following the body of the golden beetle, burrowing deep into the thick soil layer. After Jinling City disappeared, the mysterious force blocking the golden beetle from burrowing underground also disappeared, but the damp and stuffy environment around him made him very uncomfortable.

But he had to endure it, he was now powerless to fight the woman in white, the Purple Flame Demon Worm had not fully recovered, relying only on ten Fire-Repelling Talismans that could not unleash their full effects, even if he risked his life, at most he could fight her to a draw, it was meaningless.

His goal was to kill these two scum, not just to tie.

It was regrettable that the cloaked figure, until death, always saw himself as the main target, like a hungry dog seeing bones, relentlessly chasing after himself, which made Andrew's plan to sit back and watch the two different races fight and clean up in one fell swoop completely fail.

However, in the end, being able to kill the cloaked figure, the woman in white did play a very crucial role, it could be considered as a bit of a difficult "gain" for himself.

But Andrew was very clear, the woman in white didn't help him kill the cloaked figure out of goodwill. Their cryptic conversations, although he couldn't fully understand them, he wasn't a fool.

After killing the cloaked man and releasing half of his resentment, he quickly calmed down. He knew he had to escape, he couldn't fall into the hands of the white-robed woman. He wanted to keep his own life, to find the lost Jinling City, where everything he had was, and compared to this, the lives of two different races were worthless.

He forced himself to believe that Jinling City had just disappeared. It was only sucked into the world of insects by that force, not completely destroyed. They must exist in another world.

He just needed to find a way to enter the world of insects, like the mirror wall at the small station, the passage through the Sky Track, to enter that world, and he would definitely find the lost Jinling City.

This was where his hope lay, and he would never give up.

Andrew greedily breathed in the cold air as the golden beetle drilled out of the ground, his face turning pale due to prolonged lack of oxygen.