chapter 23 Three Sword Techniques for Killing beetles

Andrew pondered to himself. The battle armor had already taken shape, but it could still absorb materials, indicating that it could continue to be upgraded and refined. In the future, if he obtained new red beetle shells, he could continue to use them to enhance the battle armor.

The sword part was a bit strange. It couldn't continue to absorb shells. He speculated that it was because the materials were not suitable. However, he couldn't understand the characters annotated below the illustration of the sword in the ancient book, so he didn't dare to draw a conclusion!

After thinking for a long time and not understanding, he had no choice but to try putting the blade legs and pincers of the red beetle into it. The result surprised him. The sword part actually absorbed them, consuming all the blade legs and pincers he had collected before a crimson long sword barely took shape.

Andrew was excited and thought to himself that the legs and pincers of the red-armored beetle must be different from its shell. One focused on offense, while the other focused on defense. Materials with offensive properties naturally could be refined into sword bodies.

In order to maximize the effectiveness of the battle armor,Andrew immediately put the remaining dozen or so shells into it, and they were all absorbed by the battle armor.

The battle armor made from red-armored beetle's shells was also crimson in color. Although it was slightly different from the black color Andrew wanted, it was not the time to be picky now.

Although both the battle armor and the sword were crimson, they did not possess the fire attribute of the red-armored beetle. Like Andrew's elemental energy, they were in their purest and original state, greatly enhancing the malleability of the battle armor and the sword.

The use of the battle armor symbol was also very convenient. Sealing it into the body, during battles, he only needed to activate the battle armor symbol with elemental energy. The battle armor would immediately shoot out from the symbol and disintegrate into various independent components, floating around the body. Then, in an instant, they would come together, perfectly enveloping every part of the body, forming a seamless whole. (。•́︿•̀。) (⑉・̆-・̆⑉) (*ฅ́ˇฅ̀*)

The sword hung on the left side. As soon as Andrew drew it out, he could feel the sharpness emanating from it!

The original long sword took a backseat and stayed in the Material-Storage Elemental Symbol. Andrew thought that there might be a chance to use it someday. After all, anything was possible. In any case, he couldn't waste any resources.

The entire armor-making process required a large amount of elemental energy to control the battle armor symbol for refining materials. After it was finished, Andrew checked his energy level and found that there was only a small amount left. He could only smile bitterly and take out the last symbol of take in vitality, absorbing the remaining three flame patterns on it, barely reaching a total of seven units of energy.

Then, he remade new Six-Armor Elemental Symbol and Divine-Weapon Elemental Symbol, sealing them respectively in the battle armor and the sword. Andrew now felt that as long as he injected a certain amount of energy into the sword, it could definitely penetrate the body of the red-armored beetle. After all, it was refined from the essence of nearly 240 beetle's legs and 120 beetle's pincers!

If he could understand the production method of the second-level Six-Armor Elemental Symbol and Divine-Weapon Elemental Symbol in the ancient book, Andrew believed that the power of the battle armor and the sword would definitely be even greater!

At the level 2, he could cultivate a sword combat technique called "Thousand Armies Easy to Defeat," which Andrew had always yearned for. With a thought in his mind, he decided to name the sword "Thousand Defeat Sword," hoping that this sharp sword could accompany him in defeating countless beetles!