Chapter 190 Location

"Mr. Lung, we broke through! We really broke through! Oh God, who would believe it? We actually made it out alive! We are still alive!" Edgar, despite his weak legs, was excited as if he had won a lottery.

"I need to rest for a while, Edgar, you go on guard, be careful, it may not be safe here!" Andrew poured cold water on Edgar, calmly speaking.

He had been through countless life and death situations, and the joy of surviving such great dangers was fading. The sense of vigilance was growing heavier, no matter when or where, under any circumstances.

This planet was completely chaotic, a monster could emerge from anywhere at any time, possibly taking his life.

Just like earlier, flying into the sky for the first time with the Blue Armor Beetle, passing through the sticky area, they unexpectedly saw flying monsters shaped like centipedes, stretching over ten meters long.

Neither Andrew nor Edgar had ever seen such monsters before, knowing nothing about them. They quickly descended from the sky, landing on the ground and seeking refuge in a dilapidated deserted village.

It was already night in the era of sunlight, pitch-black all around. They didn't know how far they had flown or where they were, only aware that there were no current insects around, temporarily out of danger.

There were no squeaking mice or chirping insects around, almost no signs of any living creatures besides them, the silence making them uneasy. The only thing they heard was the increasingly clear internal ringing in their ears, annoying and unbearable.

Andrew was indeed exhausted, feeling like he had fallen apart. He ate some untouched dry rations from the sunlight era, leaned against the wall, and fell asleep. They were in a typical small two-story southern rural building with a small courtyard in front.

The courtyard door was originally locked, suggesting that its owner had hoped to return home one day.

However, the back was clearly broken into, the iron rod used to pry it open left at the scene. It seemed that other passing refugees had come in to search for food.

The furniture in the room was scattered and chaotic, with all the drawers open, especially in the kitchen where broken pieces of porcelain bowls were everywhere, covered in thick dust. A gentle blow could stir up a "dust storm."

In the bedroom upstairs, the wardrobe and bed were empty, with the blankets and clothes taken away, leaving only a few appliances, standing lonely.

Edgar held a homemade torch and thoroughly inspected this rural house with strong Eastern characteristics, not even sparing the large tub in the courtyard. However, not a single grain of rice or wheat was found.

The only discovery was a well, temporarily ending the two months Edgar and Andrew had been surviving on "dirty water."

In the intense battle through the mucus area, Edgar stayed hidden in the crevices of the golden beetle, assisting Andrew in shooting the green beetles. Apart from enduring mental shocks, there was almost no physical exhaustion. With a clever mind not matching his appearance, Edgar knew what he should do without Andrew's orders.