Chapter 176 The Disappearance of Jinling City

Andrew was slightly surprised. He remembered that "Fire King" Qi Xuan had mentioned in the secret letter that the Cloaked Man used a sword. How did it become a knife? Could it be that he uses two different weapons?

However, he won't ask, as it has nothing to do with him. He just stands aside quietly watching, whether the entrance to the reverse world opens successfully or not, he doesn't really care.

If it succeeds, he'll just have an easy trip with them; if it fails, even better, so he won't be busy following them around.

Before leaving, he had already stored all the food from the symbol storage in the office building to prevent a food crisis in the office building in case he couldn't return to the "normal world" for a long time. When he is around, he can use the detoxified insect meat to save the food from the Sunlight Era. If he goes to the reverse world, he can't rely solely on the contradictory headquarters. In short, it's better to rely on oneself than others.

He only brought a month's worth of food with him, estimating it should be enough. Also, there are plenty of poisoned red armor beetle corpses in his symbol, so in case of an emergency, he can use these insects to satisfy hunger. Though the taste might be a bit challenging.

On his way to the Central District, Andrew intentionally first went to the General Research Department and brought out two types of liquid, one red and one golden, from the "living" giant tomb. He put them in small bottles and handed them to Professor Sun, thinking that when he returned from the reverse world, with their wisdom, they should be able to research something useful.

With these thoughts in mind, Andrew felt relaxed and decided to take a look at these two. What exactly do the "alien races" want to create!

He silently watched as the Inner Garrison troops arranged numerous Dark Warriors into their designated positions; at the same time, he slowly nurtured his precious Purple Flame Magic Worm with qi. Not a second should be wasted. The sooner it recovers its strength, the more assistance it can provide him.

After a chaotic period resembling headless flies, the Dark Warriors finally found their predetermined positions.

The area was divided into five regions based on five basic energy attributes, with each region having a triangular cone-shaped machine placed at the top. Slightly different, behind the machines for gold, wood, and earth energy, some additional equipment was present.

Andrew estimated that these were probably the so-called energy conversion devices. Otherwise, Jinling City did not have so many Dark Warriors of gold, wood, and earth energy to supply energy to that area.

These peculiar triangular cone-shaped machines were created by two alien races. Not to mention Andrew, even Professor Sun and others who had been studying all their lives could not come close to understanding them.

Although the two alien races were different, they strictly kept the knowledge of technology or higher-level knowledge from the humans of Jinling City.

It is also possible that they disdain spreading such knowledge to humans they consider inferior to them. Regardless, it's not a good sign.

Andrew's original yuan qi was the purest without any attributes. It was not appropriate for him to stand in any area. However, since he had appeared more often in the form of a fire energy Dark Warrior, he pondered a bit and stood with Jack and the others.

Each Dark Warrior in each area was listed in rows with a person's gap in between.

In the middle of the triangular cone-shaped machine, a window suddenly opened and spat out flat panels. They floated at a height of about half a person from the ground, rolling and extending layer by layer between the gaps of each row of Dark Warriors. They kept spreading forward.