Chapter 182 Cannibalism Among Humans and Rats

"Do not be afraid just be strong. The Lord your God will be with you," Edgar quietly recited in his heart, trembling at the soles of his feet, kneeling on the ground, gradually disappearing into the pitch-black world.

The rope was slowly and carefully explored, section by section, in the dark world.

Whether there were any bugs or not, would find out with one try.

After the severe pain in his abdomen subsided slightly, Andrew realized that the fiery toxins had invaded his body deeply due to the prolonged erosion by the corrosive mucus and the fiery energy attacks of the insects, leaving him weak and repeatedly falling into a state of unconsciousness.

Unconsciousness was extremely dangerous in this still precarious situation, but Andrew had no better solution. Without any detoxification talisman in hand, he could only rely on the Elemental Fusion body to counter the spread of toxins, by absorbing the vitality from the symbol of take in vitality, which was not enough to accumulate and strengthen, all used to resist the spread of toxins!

Suddenly feeling a sharp pain in his leg, Andrew woke up from the daze again, breaking out in a cold sweat. Around him, tiny green lights appeared mysteriously, pairs of them like ghostly fires.

Even on his leg, there was a pair of these green lights, the source of the pain.

Andrew raised the dark energy gun, pointing the muzzle downward and pulling the trigger at the trembling green light. He was too weak to lift the gun, so he had to hold the gun with his body.

The dark energy gun made no sound, but the fire elemental bullet emitted light. As it shot out, the green light on his leg was instantly torn to pieces by the elemental bullet, but when it fell into the group of green lights, Andrew gasped in cold air. There were a large number of rats densely packed around him, some with green eyes.

Andrew remembered the last time he faced a group of rats, probably on the way to Jinling City, stunned by the shock wave of a nuclear bomb. When he woke up, he found himself and the little tiger surrounded by hundreds of rats, and finally managed to repel them by using the corrosive mucus in the Material Storage Symbol.

However, back then, rats were just rats, their eyes didn't glow green, so the situation seemed a bit different now!

He was now unable to extract the corrosive mucus from the Material Storage Symbol for attack. The struggle between the fiery toxins in his body and the Elemental Fusion body had reached a critical point, resulting in his whole body being paralyzed and weak.

"Darn it, didn't die in the hands of the insects, won't die in a group of rats' mouths, will I?" Andrew cursed himself sarcastically, but his mind was racing.

Not knowing where the strength came from, perhaps this was the potential that burst out of people in a desperate situation, Andrew desperately seized a bit of vitality from the Elemental Fusion body, activated the battle armor, and tightly wrapped the cloak around himself.

Then, continuously pulling the trigger of the dark energy gun, he could no longer inject vitality into the dark energy gun, nor did he have the specially made dark energy quantum bullets from the General Headquarters. He could only rely on its own dark energy field, under the effect of the fire soldier talisman, to stimulate a weak elemental bullet.

Life or death, it all depended on whether the cloak and battle armor could withstand the rats' gnawing!

Andrew eventually gave up the useless weak elemental energy ball, held the symbol of take in vitality in his hand, maximized the absorption of elemental energy, just hastening the merging of elemental body to overcome the fiery toxin, restore his own functions, these mice, their eyes as green as ever, their teeth as sharp as ever. Not worth mentioning!