Chapter 79 Tearing Off the Mask

"Cooperation?" When the efficient old man proposed cooperation, Andrew almost couldn't help but laugh out loud. These people really have thick-skinned faces! He sneers and sarcastically says, "A group of untrustworthy people, what qualifications do you have to talk about cooperation!?"

The group of people remains silent after being ridiculed, except for the old man whose eyelids twitched. He awkwardly smiles and says, "The situation forces us, we have no choice but to follow along when even Du Qishan has run away."

If he doesn't mention Du Qishan, it would be fine. Once Du Qishan is mentioned, Andrew's anger rises. Not only did that bastard break his promise and retreat at the critical moment, but he also made the professors fabricate a lie about the location after breaking through the mist wall. He deceived everyone!

The reason why everyone believed this lie was not because Du Qishan was part of the military forces, but because the professors repeatedly accurately deduced the mist wall model diagram, which shocked everyone. Andrew was no exception!

Andrew now wishes he could stab a hole in Du Qishan with a sword. However, he estimates that there are many others who also curse Du Qishan through gritted teeth!

Now, they can only curse that they will be chased by the bugs as soon as they leave the city!

Andrew ignores the old man. He doesn't believe them at all and doesn't want to say much. He secretly thinks of a way to escape.

Seeing Andrew's cold reaction, the old man's face is filled with disdain. Even if his face is thick-skinned, he doesn't have the guts to continue making a fool of himself. He sulks and sits aside.

Andrew hasn't seen Mantra and Jack all this time. He doesn't know if they are alive or dead or if they have escaped with Captain Du. However, Andrew believes that someone as smart as Mantra should be able to find a way to escape.

The building shakes violently, and occasionally, broken boards can be seen falling from outside. The ceiling of the first floor creaks, and a lot of dust falls. In an instant, there is a danger of collapse.

The atmosphere in the room becomes increasingly eerie. Now that everyone is not cooperating, the first person to go out is as good as sending themselves to death by the flame monster!

Naturally, no one wants to be the first to go out as cannon fodder. Only the last person to go out will have the opportunity to take advantage of the flame monster's attack on others and escape!

Andrew focuses his thoughts and confronts them like this, regardless of the building being on the verge of collapse, as if he is sitting securely on one Mount!

Even if the floor collapses, he has battle armor to protect him, so he is not afraid. On the other hand, the abilities of the people opposite him vary, with some barely able to block ordinary bullets. Faced with several layers of collapsed floors, they will likely be seriously injured if not killed.

Snap!

Amidst everyone's terror, the floor finally cracks open with a long fissure, slowly widening!

The old man and the others can no longer sit still. This time, a female awakened warrior is sent, holding a pile of food and urgently approaching.

Andrew stands up warily, pointing his Thousand Defeat Sword at her, indicating for her not to come closer."

The girl smiled and raised the food in her hand. She said earnestly, "Brother Chu, we really want to cooperate sincerely. This food is from all of us, as a condition for cooperating with you."

Andrew didn't even look at the food in her hand, and said coldly, "You are not worthy of my trust at all. Let's not talk about cooperation anymore. I don't need your food, take it away!"