Character Intro

Hollis Lottie Lapan

Age: 28

Birthday: October 22, 1984

Hair: Brown with blond ombre

Eyes: Green

Hey! Im Hollis! Im apparently the princess. My dad gave me to some of my mum's friends after she died. I was always a secret. My dad said it was too much work having three kids. Im not really mad at him though. I just don't know why. I live in California with my best friend Aria! We met when we both were modeling. She's the only one that knows im royal. In California im a model. I've done modeling for a lot of things. I've been in a Victoria's Secret fashion show, their regular model, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Michael Kors, Gucci, and im going to England to live with my dad and do a modeling job for Burberry. And ever year at the Victoria's Secret fashion show, i get to wear the million dollar bra!!! Haha! Luckily my dad said i could bring Aria. Well i got to go! I got to my gate at the airport! Bye!

Aria Rose Sassone

Age: 28

Hair color: Strawberry blond

Eye Color: Blue

Hello! Im Aria! I live in California with my best friend Hollis! Were on our way to England now! Her family is the royals! Im excited to meet them and all the other celebrities famous people get to meet! I've never been to England so im really excited for that! Hollis got a job with Burberry so she has to do that the first few days then i think her dad is going to tell the public!! Well were at the gate! Got to go!