Chapter 10

Hollis' P.O.V.

*three months later*

I haven't talked to Eddie in three months now. I try to call him but he won't pick up. Aaron and Will talk to him a lot and whenever they mention me he gets upset or changes the subject. And they said he doesn't talk about his dating life. Aaron and Aria are still together! And perfect! I'm out getting groceries now. Sometimes people come up to me and ask for a picture and autograph but some don't know who I am. I was about to go to the check out and saw Eddie with another girl.

"Eddie?" I asked. He turned around and looked at me like I was nothing and went back to shopping. The girl that was with him walked over to me.

"Is your name Hollis?" She asked.

"Yes. How did you know besides the fact I'm royal?" I asked.

"Eddie talks about you non stop and how much he loves you and wishes he forgave you that night." The lady said.

"What's your name? And really?" I asked.

"I'm Hannah! And yes! He's in love with you!" Hannah said.

"How do you know Eddie?" I asked

"I'm his girlfriend." She replied.

"And Eddie tells you how much he loves me?!" I questioned. She nodded.

"Then why did he look at me and walk away?" I added.

"Because he doesn't want you to know he cares." Hannah said.

"Do you still love him?" She added.

"Yes. I do still love him. I haven't been able to eat, sleep, or do anything normal since he left me." I said looking at my hands. I lost more than 30lbs when he left.

"That's not good that your not eating!! No wonder you look like a twig!! How much have you lost?" Hannah questioned.

"I was at 120lbs and I'm a taller model so I lost about 33 pounds so I'm 97lbs." I told Hannah.

"Your 28 and 97lbs?! That's not healthy!!!! Eddie!!!" She yelled. Hannah grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to where he was. I shopped with a guard so he checked out for me. We walked over to Eddie. He looked at me and I could tell by the look in his eyes he saw how much weight I lost.

"Eddie, I'm breaking up with you!! Now talk to her!! I'm leaving you two alone!" She said walking away.

"You lost a lot of weight." Eddie said.

"I lost 33lbs and I weight 97lbs now, so I lost a bit." I told him.

"Why have you lost so much?!" He asked.

"Because I haven't been able to eat, sleep, or do any normal stuff since you left me." I told him.

"That is the worst mistake I've ever made!" Eddie said,

"We all know that." I replied.

"Will you go out to dinner with me tonight?" Eddie asked.

"Sure. But where?" I asked.

"At my house. " he replied.

"Alright!" I said.

"Just wear whatever's comfortable!" He added.

"Alright!" I said again. I walked out of the store and into the car. The guard drove me home. For the past three months I pretty much locked myself in my room and had the butler bring me food when i was hungry. So I haven't seen anybody but Aria and Kate in the past three months. I walked inside yelling woo hoo. Everybody came running into the kitchen where I was.

"Are you okay?!" Aria asked. "Yes!!!! I'm perfect and hungry!" I said taking some oreo's out of the shopping bag and eating them. Soon Harry, Will, Kate, grand mum, grandpa, and dad came into the kitchen and saw me happy.

"What happened to you?!" Harry said as everyone gave me a hug.

"I ran into Eddie and his girlfriend at the store and let's just say I have a date tonight with Eddie at his house!" I said. Everyone looked confused but carried on with their business. I went to my room and got in jeans, uggs and Eddie's shirt. I put my hair in a pony tail and went to Eddie's house. I walked inside and i could smell chicken noodle soup. Eddie gave me a hug when I walked inside.

"Would you like some wine?" He asked.

" Sure." I replied sitting on the couch. Eddie brought over a bowl of soup and a glass of wine.

"They don't really go together but I always need a drink!" Eddie said.

"True!" I replied.

"I just made soup for dinner." Eddie said.

"That's fine!" I replied.

"So I'm sorry. I was just mad and didn't know how to handle it. I took it out on everyone around me. And I just couldn't stop thinking about you. I missed you so much. And i want to know if you'll go out with me again?" Eddie asked.

"Eddie lets just start out as friends again." I said.