Chapter 9

Hollis' P.O.V.

I walked inside the dining room and saw tons of people. I think they all are family. Aaron and Will weren't here. Harry sat with me at the table. I wasn't hungry so i refused to eat. I had a few bites of the fruit that was on my plate.

"Are you going to eat anything?" Harry asked.

"No. Im not hungry." I replied. I saw Aaron and Will walk in the dining room. I got up and walked over to them.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well he's upset you didn't tell him and i don't think he's coming tonight. Im sorry." Aaron said.

"Alright. Im going to go to bed." I said walking to my room.

"It's only 7:00." Will said.

"I know. Im tired and im not hungry." I said continuing walking to my room. I changed into my pj's and climbed into bed. I looked at my phone sitting on my dresser. I needed to call Eddie. I picked up my phone and called Eddie. It was ringing for a while now. No answer. I don't want to loose him.

Aria's P.O.V.

"She said she's tired and not hungry." Aaron said.

"She likes him. I've never seen her act like this." I replied.

"I hope she's okay. Eddie really likes her and i think he needs time to think right now." Aaron said. Honestly this was a boring party. If Hollis was here it would be a different story.

"Im going to go talk to Hollis. If im not back bye!" I said to Aaron giving him a kiss and walking upstairs. I walked inside Hollis' room. It was dark and quite. I could hear someone softly crying. I turned on her light and saw her face covered in tears.

"Hollis!" I said running over to her.

"I don't want him to be mad at me!" She said.

"Tomorrow we can go over to his house and talk to him! Stop crying!" I said sitting on the bed with her.

"I cant! I know this is gonna sound soon but i love him! I've known him since i was born and we've been best friends since! I cant loose him! I've always liked him!" She said taking a tissue and wiping her tears.

"I know. You guys are going to be okay!" I replied.

"I want a relationship like you and Aaron's! Its perfect! You guys never fight and he always does cute romantic stuff for you and just get each other!" She said.

"How does everyone know were dating?" I asked.

"Because it's obvious!" Hollis said.

"Okay! Goodnight!" I said.

"Night." She replied. I walked out of her room and into mine. I got in my pj's and snuck downstairs. I grabbed my car keys and drove to Eddie's house. I couldn't let this happen to my best friend. I walked up to the gate and pressed the doorbell.

"Who is it?" A voice said.

"Aria." I said.

"Oh! Come in!!" That voice said in a higher pitch. The gate opened and i walked up the driveway. The house was a cute little ranch. I walked inside the front door and saw Eddie. He was by himself with a bunch of wine, beer, and vodka bottles around him. His hair was messed up and his shirt was three quarters of the way unbuttoned. His eyes were bloodshot. He is drunk.

"Eddie are you okay?" I asked.

"Im fine!!! Everything's just perfect! Oh wait! IM MAD AT HOLLIS!!!!!!!!!" He yelled. I texted Aaron to come and help me control him.

"Why are you mad at her? She couldn't tell you she was royal!!!! She is crying she misses you Eddie! She hate's your mad at her!" I replied hoping he wouldn't yell.

"She could of told me she was royal!! I told her i knew Will! I think i should just go find another girl who wont lie to me!" Eddie said setting down the glass he had in his hand.

"Don't do that! Hollis loves you!" I said. Eddie started walking closer to me with a strange look on his face. Im not use to this Eddie. He's always so sweet and gentile! He wouldn't hurt a fly! I couldn't back up anymore. He kept coming closer. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I pulled away from him and slapped him.

"Eddie!!!!" I yelled.

"I don't know what im doing!!" He yelled.

"Im lost and i don't know why!" He added.

"Your lost because you don't have Hollis." I said. Soon Aaron walked inside. He took all the alcohol out of the house so Eddie couldn't drink anymore.

 "Are you okay?" Aaron asked me and giving me a kiss.

"Yeah but Eddie kissed me and i slapped him. He's drunk and very confused." I said.

"You go. Im going to spend the night here to make sure he's okay and try to talk some cense into him." Aaron said.

"Alright." I replied. I gave Aaron a hug and kiss good bye and drove back home. Everyone was sleeping. I snuck up to my room and climbed into bed. I hope Eddie realizes what he's doing.