Chapter 19

Hollis' P.O.V.

"Are you almost done?" Eddie asked.

"Kinda!" I said. I was almost done but i didn't want him to know. Without him knowing i drew a moustache on him! Aaron and Aria walked in.

"Hey!" Aria said.

"Hi!" I replied. Aaron and Aria looked at me and Eddie with a puzzled face.

"What are you guys doing?" Aaron asked.

"Well I've always wanted to connect the dots!" I said.

"Are you guys good now?" I asked.

"Better than ever!!!!!" Aria said hugging Aaron. I gave her a confused look.

"WERE ENGAGED!!!!" She yelled. I ran over to them and gave them a hug.

"I cant believe my best friend is getting married!!!!" I said. I looked to my side and saw Eddie.

"You can get up!!!" I said.

"Well i always could but i like you taking care of me!" Eddie replied.

"Well what can you do?" I asked.

"Im pretty much all better. I just cant jump and run!" Eddie said.

"Alright!" I said.

"Oh my gosh you guys have to call Will, Kate, and Harry!" I added getting out of my phone and calling Will.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Guess what?!?!" Aria asked.

"What?" He said.

"WERE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!" Aria said.

"Well congrads you guys!! How are you?" He asked.

"Were good!!" I said.

"Eddie how are you doing?" Will asked.

"Im pretty much better!" Eddie said.

"Well congrads you guys!!! I gotta go! Bye!" Will said.

"Bye!" All of us yelled. I hung up.

"So im guessing your done with Eddie's face." Aaron said.

"Your done?!?!" Eddie asked.

"Yes." I said. Eddie ran to the bathroom and looked at his face.

"Im beautiful!!!" He yelled.

"Come here!" I said.

"Were going to call family and friends!" Aaron said. Him and Aria went to their bedroom. Eddie came back out. I got out my phone and took a picture. I tweeted it with the caption 'Finally had the time to connect the dots! And congrads!'. Eddie was washing off his face in the bathroom. I went inside our room to change into my pj's. My pj's were lying on the bed. I took off my shirt and pants.

"Take all your clothes off!!!!!" I heard Eddie yell. He tackled me on the bed. I screamed.

"Okay. You got me. Now what?" I asked.

"Well....." Eddie said.

"EDDIE!" I said. The bedroom door opened and Aria and Aaron cam in.

"What's going o- OH MY GOD!!!!" Aaron said.

"I was changing and this thing attacked me." I told them.

"Sure...." Aaron said. Him and Aria walked out. I pushed Eddie off of me and got on my pj's on. Eddie got his boxer shorts on.

"You know im only joking with you." Eddie said.

"I know." I replied. Eddie walked over to me and kissed me passionately. He had one of his hands on my cheek and the other on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me onto the bed without breaking the kiss.

"I love you." Eddie said.

"I love you to." I replied. Eddie pulled away.

"I heard from a few people you were a actress and did a little singing!" Eddie said.

"Oh god! Who told you that?!" I asked.

"Ellen did during the interview! So what have you been in?" Eddie questioned.

"I've been in Birdsong, Friends, Tess of the D'Urbervilles, and a few other things." I said.

"Wait who were you in Birdsong?!" Eddie asked.

"I was a person sitting in the café and one of the town people that was walking around." I said.

"Did you meet any of the main characters?" He asked.

"No. But i know i had a crush on the lead guy but i don't remember who that was. Why?" I questioned.

"Because i was that lead guy in Birdsong!" Eddie said.

"And who were you in Tess of the D'Urbervilles?" He added.

"I was one of the girls that danced with Angel." I said.

"I was Angel!" Eddie replied.

"How did i not know that?!" I asked.

"So you know about the movies i do!" Eddie said.

"Yes. Im surprised that you and Cosette didn't have a sex scene in Les Miserables! And how is Unax Ugalde?!" I asked Eddie. Eddie and Unax were lovers in one movie.

"Oh god. Im guessing he's good!" Eddie said.

"Im going to sleep!" I told Eddie getting under the covers. Eddie also got under the covers.

"Goodnight babe." He said. He gave me a kiss.

"Night." I said.

*4 hour's later*

"Hollis?" I heard being whispered. I climbed out of bed and went to the door. It was Aria.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I cant sleep." She said.

"It's probably because your excited you got engaged." I said.

"Aaron wants to get married when we go to Australia. That's in two months. Im okay with that but im just scarred im not going to find anything in time! Were having a small ceremony but im just nervous!" Aria said. I led her outside on the balcony. We sat on the couches out there.

"Don't be! You just got engaged a few hours ago! Tomorrow, well later today, we can go out looking for dresses and bridesmaid dresses if it makes you feel better!" I said.

"A little! But i think the only brides maids are going to be you and Kate. Aaron just wants Eddie, Will, and Harry." Aria said.

"Well Harry's going to be back in the military then." I said.

"Okay! Then just Eddie and Will. I know who were inviting though!" Aria replied.

"Who?" I asked.

"Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Anne Hathaway, Samantha Barks, Amanda Seyfried, Helena Bonham Carter, Sacha Baron Cohen, Daniel Huttlestone, Isabelle Allen, you, and Eddie." Aria said.

"Wow! That's pretty small." I replied.

"Well it's in Australia and there's not many other people we want there." Aria said.

"Alright. Well lets go get some sleep." I replied.

"I have to ask you something." Aria said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you and Eddie serious?" She questioned.

"Like in a relationship?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Yes!! I love him. I told him and even he was shocked i said that." I said.

"Okay. Night!!" She said.

"Night!" I said. I walked back to my bedroom and climbed into bed with Eddie. Im excited that there getting married!!