Chapter 24

Hollis' P.O.V.

I woke up without Eddie by my side. I saw his stuff was also gone. It was 6:00 in the morning. I got out of bed and walked into the living room. There was Eddie with his bag.

"What are you doing up with your bag?" I asked.

"I need to go back to England for a day. I promise i'll be back sometime tomorrow or the day after." Eddie said.

"Why do you need to go to England?" I questioned.

"Well, ugh, there is kinda a family problem that my parents need to tell me." Eddie said.

"Okay! When are you leaving?"

"Whenever my ride gets here. Im going to miss you!! I'll be back!" Eddie said walking over to me and giving me a kiss and hug goodbye. He walked out with his bag. I turned around and saw Aaron there. He was in his boxer shorts and shirtless. Im guessing he just woke up.

"Where is Eddie going?" He whispered.

"He's going to England. His parents need to talk to him. Lets go talk on the balcony." I said. We walked onto the balcony and looked over Italy. I went over to the edge.

"It's amazing here isn't it?" Aaron said walking over to me.

"It's amazing. As a little girl, this is the only place I've ever wanted to go. It was the only thing on my bucket list. Well besides to marry Eddie!!" I said. Me and Aaron started laughing.

"How does it feel to be married?" I added.

"Great. You feel like your not alone. You know your with someone your going to have a family with." Aaron said. I looked at him. He was already looking at me. All of a sudden he kissed me. There was no time to react. I don't know why but i kissed back. He put his hand on my cheek. Me and Aaron pulled away. We both looked at each other in shock.

"What just happened?!?!" We both asked.

"Im so sorry!!!! I didn't know what i was doing! I guess it was in the moment and im use to doing stuff like that with Aria!! Im so sorry!!!" Aaron said.

"Im sorry to! Im use to that with Eddie and i didn't know how to react!" I replied. Aaron and I stopped walking back and forth and looked at each other. We walked towards each other and kissed again. Both of us stopped each other after three seconds. We both sat on the chairs out there. None of us talked.

"This never happened right?" Aaron asked.

"What happened?" I replied.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU TO?!?!?!?!" We looked to the door and saw Aria.

"Aria! It's not what it looked like!" Aaron said.

"Then what was it?!?!" She asked.

"Listen, we were out here and im use to doing things like that with you and i was looking into her eyes and deep down inside i could see you. So i kissed her. Then the second one was a after shock. We just didn't know what to do so we did it again!" Aaron said.

"How could you? Your my husband and your my best friend. I don't know what to do. I have to forgive Aaron he's my husband, but im not going to yet. Hollis, how could you do this to me and Eddie?!?"

"Eddie just left for a trip to England. His family needs him and i didn't know what to do because he was gone. Im so sorry! I just am in shock! I have no idea what just happened! Im soooooooooo sorry!!!" I said. Aria just walked back inside. Me and Aaron followed. I went into my bedroom and fell asleep.

*7:00 at night*

Aaron's taking out Aria and trying to explain and say sorry from both of us. Im just staying home. My phone started ringing. It was Eddie.Hello?What are these pictures of you and Aaron on the balcony kissing?!?!?!?!Eddie! Aaron kissed me!! I didn't know what just happened and my first reaction was to kiss back! Then we both kissed again and that was it. We haven't talked since! Now he's out with Aria trying to say sorry from the both of us and he just texted me saying she was okay with me. Eddie it will never happen again and im sorry!!Well im telling you one thing, im not going back to Italy.He hung up. I started to cry. I cant believe it. The door opened and Aria walked in.

"What's wrong?!" She asked running to me.

"Eddie just called me." I said through the tears.

"Its gonna be okay! I understand things like this happen! The only reason im forgiving you is because your my best friend and i cant stay mad at you. Me and Aaron are okay-ish! Right now he's got a interview and he's gonna clear things up!" Aria said.

"Its coming on now so lets turn it on!" She added. We turned the TV on and started watching the show. It already started.

"She told me the only thing on her bucket list was to go to Italy and marry Eddie Redmayne. Then i guess we just kissed. I said sorry to her, my girlfriend, and right now im saying sorry to Eddie. Eddie im so sorry! Im guessing you already talked to Hollis, don the mad at her. This was all my fault. She loves you. Again Aria and Hollis, im so sorry!!!!" Aaron said.

"That's all the time we have! Everybody Aaron Tveit! Chao!" The Italian guy said.

"I hope Eddie just saw that." I told Aria.

"I bet he did. Let's go pack. We're going to Paris tonight." Aria said. I was already packed. Aria just had to finish putting her makeup away. As soon as Aaron got back there we were going. Aria walked out with her bags and we walked downstairs. I had mine and Eddie's. She had Aaron's. Our car came and Aaron was already inside. We put our stuff in the back and got into the bigger FIAT van. They have those in Italy! Its awesome! We got to the airport and ran to our private jet. Aaron and Aria turned the chairs into the futon's and fell asleep. I was sitting on the couch with no one. I really messed up.