Chapter 26

Hollis' P.O.V.

One year later.

Me and Eddie got married!!! Aria and Aaron have two kids! They are both girls. The girl's name is Courtney Anne and the other is Taylor Paige.Me and Eddie's wedding was amazing! If was about 10 months ago. Will is so surprised i married Eddie. So was the rest of my family. Eddie thinks it's weird that people have to bow to him and that he is a prince. His family really likes me. Right now im driving home. We bought our own house.

 Oh shit.......

"Where am i?" I asked. I looked around and saw the inside of a hospital room. One girl was sitting in there crying.

"Hollis?" She said looking up at me.

"Ah! Hollis! Your up! Im Doctor Deafo (made up name. Pronounced Day- foe.). You got in a horrible car accident." Im guessing the doctor said.

"Who are you?" I asked the girl in the chair.

"You don't know who i am?!" She asked with more tears filling her eyes. I shook my head no.

"Im Aria Tviet. You best friend! We grew up together! I got married a year and a half ago to Aaron Tveit!! 10 months ago you got married to Eddie Redmayne." Aria, i think, said.

"She has lost her memory. It might never come back, but it can come back slowly." The doctor said walking out.

"So is this guy im married to attractive?" I asked.

"Very! He has blue eyes and brown hair. He is a actor and singer!" Aria said.

"Oh. What do i do for a living?" I asked.

"Well you are a princess! Your father is Prince Charles, your brothers are Prince William and Harry, your grandmother is Queen Elizabeth and grandfather is King Philip. Your a model also. And my husband is also a actor and a Broadway star." Aria said.

"Oh! Okay." I said. Some guy walked in. He was HOTTTT he had brown hair and blue eyes like Aria said my husband looked like.

"So Aria is this my attractive husband?!" I asked looking at the guy. He was looking at me funny.

"She lost her memory and doesn't know who anybody is, and no. This is Aaron Tveit. My husband." She said. He's so good looking. Then another guy came running inside. He also had brown hair and blue eyes.

"HOLLIS!!!!! Thank god your okay!" The guy said. He came over to me and kissed me. I pulled away.

"Who is Hollis and this guy?" I asked.

"You are Hollis and he is your husband Eddie Redmayne. Eddie she lost her memory and doesn't know who anybody is." Aria said.

"You have no idea who i am?" Eddie asked.

"No. Aria just told me your my husband and im a princess." I said.

Flashback

We just got to England!! I had this weird butler sort of guy come and pick me up and take me and Aria's stuff to the castle. Both of us were going to the Burberry photo shoot. Im a little nervous!

"Hollis darling! Its lovely to meet you! Im Francis." A lady said running over to me and kissing both my cheeks.

"Thanks! Nice to meet you!" I replied.

"Today you will be wearing this!" She said handing me this hanger with a bunch of clothes on it. It was a tank top, trench coat, short shorts, and high heels. I went and got changed. I looked like i was naked underneath but that's how modeling goes.

"Its nice to be back here!" I heard someone say.

"Were glad you came to visit!!! Maybe next time you come you could model for us!" Francis said.