Chapter 3

Hollis' P.O.V.

I woke up and looked around my huge bedroom. The door was opening slowly. It was Kate.

"Good morning Hollis!" She said walking over to my bed.

"Good morning!" I replied.

"So what's going on with you and Eddie?" She asked.

"Well we met when we were modeling then he came over and i was texting him and he said he was with his friend Will. Then he invited me and Aria for dinner with cast of Les Miserables. He said he lied about Will and wanted me to meet him. That's it." I told Kate.

"Do you like him?"

"Im not sure! He's not bad to look at! And he's really nice, sweet, funny, caring, hot, perfect. Just perfect." I replied.

"You like him. You could have the next royal wedding!" Kate said.

"Oh Kate! Please! Don't be silly!"

"Im not joking. I've known him for a while now and i think you two would be great together!!"

"Well thanks Kate!" I said.

"What would you like for breakfast?" She asked.

"Just a bagel and cream cheese." I replied.

"I'll have someone get that for you!" Kate said walking out of my room. Aria walked in.

"Good morning!" I said.

"Isn't it?!" She replied.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Nothing! Im perfectly fine!!" She said.

"It's Aaron isn't it?"

"Maybe!! But isn't he amazing?!" She asked.

"Just amazing!" I replied. A man walked in with a silver platter and a toasted bagel and cream cheese on the side.

"Your bagel madam." He said with a bow and walking out backwards.

"That's weird! They cant turn their back to me!" I said.

"Your living in the palace now and you asked for a bagel?!" Aria asked.

"Yeah why?"

"You could have any food under the sun and you wanted a plane bagel?!?!?!"

"Yes. I wanted a plane bagel. Throw me in jail!" I replied.

"So how was Eddie?" Aria asked.

"He was good! It was a lot of fun!" I said.

"What do you want to do today?!" She asked.

"Well i was going to go hang out with Eddie but im feeling sick. So im just going to stay home!" I said.

"Okay! Im gonna go out with Aaron! Bye!" Aria said running out. I looked at my phone and Eddie was calling.

Hello?

Hi!

Hey!

What's up?

Eating breakfast!

You?

Getting ready for the day!

 Where do you wanna hang out?

Well im not feeling so good today Eddie. I have a sore throat and im really hot. Im sorry!

It's okay! How about i come over to your place and take care of you?

I don't want you to get sick!