Chapter 17

Hollis' P.O.V.

We got to South America! Were in Rio De Janeiro!! Yes, be jealous! Im where the pope is from!! We just got to our hotel! Its fancy!! It's also 5:00 in the morning! But that's okay! We got something to eat and now are waiting for people to get up!

"What are you guys doing today?" I asked Aria and Aaron.

"I have a surprise!" Aaron said.

"What are you guys doing?" Aria asked.

"We are going to the Christ the Redeemer statue!!!" I replied.

"But i think im gonna get Eddie one of those electric scooters! But its gonna be sparkly red and black!!" I added. I did get him one and it should be here any second!!

"Here it is!!" I said. I saw the cart come. It was red and black but didn't have any sparkles on it.

"Thanks!!!" Eddie said.

"Don't thank me! Im just glad i don't have to push you anymore!" I replied. Eddie switched chairs. This was going to be a interesting day!

Aria's P.O.V.

It's 8:00 and me and Aaron are going somewhere.

"Were here!!" Aaron said. It was a school i think. A bunch of little kids ran out and surrounded me and Aaron.

"This is a charity i work with! I come her a quite a lot!" Aaron said. The children hugged him. Luckily they knew how to speak English.

"Who is she?" A little girl asked Aaron.

"This is my girlfriend everybody!" Aaron said. They all said Hello!

"Can i give you a hug, your pretty and look nice!" Another little girl said.

"Sure!" I replied. She gave me a hug.

"Who wants to play soccer?!" Aaron asked. All the kids jumped up and down.

"Aaron you don't play soccer!" I said.

"I know but it's a easy game!" Aaron said. The kids had a ball. There was a teenage girl there. She couldn't play because she hurt her foot. She was sitting with me under a tree. I noticed she didn't take her eyes off this one boy. He looked around her age.

"Do you like him?" I asked.

"Which one?" She questioned.

"The one you keep looking at!" I said.

"Maybe..." She responded.

"Don't lie!! Talk to him!"

"He doesn't like me!"

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Because he never see's me or talks to me." She replied.

"That doesn't mean he doesn't like you. I had always had a huge crush on this guy i saw in musicals! My parents would take me and i was in love with him. I got to meet him once and i thought i he never noticed me. So i gave up. I never went to another show. But then my best friend's boyfriend had a best friend. It turned out to be that actor i liked. Now look. Im dating him and on a trip with him around the world!" I told the girl.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"How long have you guys been together?" She asked.

"Seven months." I said. I didn't include the day we broke up.

"That's a long time!"

"Yes it is! But we love each other! Maybe that guy loves you but he just doesn't know it yet!" I said.

"Or maybe you think you like him but you'll see you really don't." I added.

"True." She said.

"Don't think it's never gonna happen! It might you just have to give it time! Not a few days, weeks, or months. Maybe a few years."

"I just have to learn to be patient!" She replied.

"Just remember, good things come to those who wait." I said.

"Thanks!" The girl replied.

"Your welcome!"

"Time for class!" Im guessing the teacher yelled. The kids gave me and Aaron hug's goodbye.

"Bye!!" Me and Aaron yelled.

"Wait! What's your name?" I asked the girl.

"Aja Reej." The girl said. I walked back with Aaron.

"That was really fun!" I said.

"Im tired now!" Aaron said out of breath.

"I bet. So what's the deal with Eddie's bag of clothes?!" I asked.

"Nothing!" Aaron said.

"Aaron! Tell me!"

"I cant! I promised Eddie! Its nothing about you though!" Aaron said.

"Will i ever know?" I asked.

"Yes! Im not sure when but sometime!" Aaron replied. We were going to the Christ the Redeemer statue.

Eddie's P.O.V.

We went and saw the Christ the Redeemer statue. It was so cool to see all of Rio De Janeiro! We took a picture there. Hollis let me get out of my chair for that! We just got back to the hotel!

"What do you want to do?" She asked me.

"Well i did get you some stuff from Victoria's Secret. Wanna make sure it all fits?!" I questioned.

"Eddie!" She said.

"Im joking! Kinda..."

 "Your weird." She said.

"Wanna get frisky?" I asked jokingly.

"Yup. It's confirmed! Edward John David Redmayne is a freak who is all about sex!" Hollis said.

"No im not!"

"Well you have been lately!!" She said.

"How?" I asked.

"You got me that stuff from Victoria's Secret, and now today!" Hollis said.

"Well today im joking!"

"But you seriously got me that stuff!" Hollis said.

"Yes i did. But i didn't get TONS of it. I got you more clothing!" I said.

"True!" She responded. A loud alarm started to go off. I looked and saw it was the fire alarm. Luckily we just got here and all of our stuff was on the plane. Me and Hollis went into the elevator and outside. The hotel was of fire.

"What's going on here?" Aria asked. Her and Aaron just got back.

"The place is on fire." Hollis said.

"Oh. Well looks like we leave for the Bahamas early!!!!!!!" Aria said. She loved the Bahamas. We went to the airport and got on our plane. You know what happens. We fly to our next destination! Aaron has a plan for this stop...