Chapter 22

Hollis' P.O.V.

Day of weddingToday is the day Aria and Aaron get married! Everyone is here in Australia! The wedding is in a church on the beach! People are sitting and waiting. Im helping Aria get ready.

"Hollis, im nervous!!" She said.

"Why are you nervous?!" I asked.

"Because im getting married!!!!" She said.

"Still, why are you nervous?" I asked again.

"I don't know! What if i trip or something rips or Aaron runs out?!?!" Aria said starting to get panicked.

"That's not gonna happen! You guys are going to get married then we are going to party on the beach!!!" I said.

"Okay! I cant believe i met Aaron a year ago and now were getting married!!" She replied.

"I cant believe me and Eddie have almost dating for a year!" I responded.

"You guys need to get married!"

"Don't tell me! Tell Eddie!" I replied.

"If he asked you would you say yes?!" She asked.

"Aria!" I said.

"What? It's a real question!!" She replied.

"Yes. I love him and I've never been in love before! So i think its special! And I've known him forever!!" I said.

"Awwww!!!! Now he has to propose! There's no better moment in the world!! Everything stops and you have no idea what to do!" Aria told me.

"I bet! Well Aria, it's time." I said. Aria got all nervous. I led her downstairs and behind the doors.

"You will be great and everything will be prefect!" I said. I needed to go and stand with Eddie. We were best man and maid of honor. The door's opened. Me and Eddie walked out with our arms linked. I stood next to where Aria would be. I looked over at Aaron and Eddie. They were whispering. Soon Aria started to walk down the isle. She looked amazing. Aaron started to tear up. She stepped onto the alter and held Aaron's hand. She gave me her bouquet of flowers

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today-" The priest started. I looked at Eddie who was already looking at me.

"You look beautiful." He mouthed to me.

"Thanks." I mouthed back. Sooner or later the priest got to the point.

  "You may kiss your bride! Now everyone, here are Aaron and Aria Tveit!!!" The priest said. All of us walked back down the isle. Aaron and Aria were over the moon. I cant believe they're married!!!! My best friend just got married!!! After the doors shut i hugged her.

"Congrads!" I said. I hugged Aaron also. Then i hugged and kissed Eddie just because i wanted to! We all walked down to the beach area and had fun. All of us were barefoot. Aaron and Aria had their first dance. It was beautiful!!! They went back to their table. It was time to make toasts. Not like the bread but the thing where you talk with alcohol in your hand. Eddie was going first.

"I remember when i met Aaron. We both looked at each other on set and knew we were going to be best friends. He is the best mate anybody could ask for! Im so glad he is married to a wonderful girl like Aria! Well Aria Tveit! Im just going to say that because i know she likes the sound of it! Aaron, congrads! You picked a good one!!" Eddie said. Now it was my turn.

"Well im thinking back to where my dad called me asking me to come back to England and i had to convince him to let Aria come. If she didn't come, none of this would of happened! I knew there was something special between them when i first heard they were dating. Aaron is like a brother to me and Aria is closer than a sister! Im so glad they are together! Ladies and gentle men, the Tveit's!!" I said sitting down. Aria and Aaron hugged me. Eddie tapped my shoulder and wanted me to go dance with him. I got up and took his hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as he led me to the dance floor.

"Im going to dance with you." He said.

"Yeah, but you don't dance!" I replied.

"I can when we just go in circles!" He responded. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder. The song that was playing is Stay by Rihanna.

"Just know i will never hurt you." Eddie said. I started laughing.

"What?!?" He asked.

"Im guessing this song is about Chris Brown beating up Rihanna and you say i will never hurt you!" I replied.

"Well i wont hurt you in any way!" Eddie said.

"I know. I trust you!" I replied. The weather was getting stormy. People were going inside the church and packing up the music stuff. Even though there was no music me and Eddie kept dancing. All of a sudden the rain started to fall. Me and Eddie still didn't move. We stopped dancing and looked at each other.

"Kiss me." He whispered. I leaned in and kissed him. It was a long passionate kiss. Then there was lightning. We pulled away and smiled at each other. He grabbed my hand and we ran inside laughing.

"I love you." I said.