Chapter 25

Hollis' P.O.V.

We're in Paris. We've been here for two days. I've been calling Eddie but he's not answering. Tonight all of us are going to the Eifel tower. Of course im alone. But the good thing is they are shutting it down and just letting us up. Im wearing my tight, one shoulder, short gray dress. It has a cut out in the side (I cant put pictures in my story's anymore so look up Selena Gomez tight grey short dress). We got in the car and the driver drove us to the tower. Aaron and Aria were whispering and giggling. Then they looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing!" They replied. We got to the tower. A few security guards helped us through the crowd of people. We started to walk up.

"This is so cool!" Aria said.

"By the way why did you make me dress us?" I asked Aria and Aaron.

"Because it would look weird if your not and we are!" Aria said.

"Whatever. Im going to the top for some piece and quite!" I said walking towards the elevator. I went to the top. I walked off the elevator and saw Eddie there with a huge bouquet of flowers.

"Eddie." I said. I wasn't sure if he was still mad at me.

"These are for you and im so sorry i was mad." Eddie said.

"Don't be. You had the right to be mad." I replied taking the flowers from him.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well let me start out by saying this. I didn't have a family problem in England. I wanted to go talk to your dad, grandpa, and two brothers. I had a question for them. On this trip i had a plan. I wanted to propose. Aaron wasn't suppose to do it until we got to Italy but i guess he needed to. So he kinda stole my thunder. I waited a bit then you and Aaron kissed. I was never mad. I just acted that way so i could throw you off the track. I told Aaron to do that so i could confuse you. Aria knew Aaron was going to kiss you and it was all a act. So i pretended to be mad so this was more of a surprise." Eddie started. He got down on one knee. I started to cry.

 "Hollis, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I fell in love with you from the first day i saw you. I knew there was something special about you. Whenever Will invited me over i always hung out with you and he would get pissed at me. But then you moved. I went into this state of depression. I couldn't do anything without you. I tried to get into acting to try to forget about you. And it didn't work. You came back and now i cant believe were together again. And i never gave this back." Eddie held out my mothers necklace i left at the photo shoot the first day i 'met' him. He put it on me.

"Hollis I love you so much. Now i know how to prove it to you. Will you Hollis Lottie, you don't have a last name so i don't know what to say besides maybe future Redmayne, marry me?" Eddie asked. He had a beautiful diamond ring. It looked familiar.

"Yes!!!!!" I said. Eddie put the ring on me. He picked me up and spun me around. I kissed him.

"You remembered!!! I cant believe it!" I told Eddie when he put me down.

"What did i remember?" He asked.

"When you were in high school with my brother and right before i left you wanted to buy me a small diamond ring. I saw this one in that glass box all by itself and wanted my future husband to propose to me with that ring! You ended up getting me this gold one with the two hearts and small diamond!" I said.

"You know that jar of money i had in my room?" He asked.

"Yes."

"I started saving for that ring." Eddie said. I kissed him and hugged him.

"I love you fiancé!" I said.

"I love you to future Mrs. Redmayne!" Eddie said. Aaron and Aria came up and hugged us.

"CONGRADS!!!" They said hugging us. There was a helicopter flying around us.

"By the way i hired them so we would get this on take and recorded! There is a microphone right here!" Eddie said pointing to the railing.

"Your too sweet!" I said. I cant believe im engaged to my childhood lover.