Chapter 23

Hollis' P.O.V.

It's been a few days since the wedding. We just got to Italy! Im so excited! I love Italian food!!!! We unpacked our stuff and all of us went to the beach. I was trying to get a tan. Aria and Aaron were getting drinks at the hotel then bringing us some.

"Now this one, i didn't write!" Aria said throwing me a magazine. The cover photo was me and Eddie kissing in the rain at her wedding. They had a story inside. I flipped to it and started reading.

"Read it out loud." Eddie said.

"Actor and singer, Eddie Redmayne, has a girlfriend as you know. Hollis of Wales. Before she was announced as royal, she was a model for many things. She has been spotted at her and Eddie's close friends wedding. They were dancing and as you can see, kissing in the rain. Now Hollis has been sketchy. Her dress from the royal ceremony wasn't what you would expect a royal to wear. She should of been cover more! Also she is going out and partying! Royal's shouldn't be out every night drinking! I guess she gets it from Harry. Also, she has tattoo's. That is a no no!!! On her fore arm she has one that says

"Fight off your demons." On her wrist she has "Art never comes from happiness." Her pinkie says promise and on her other wrist she had a boat anchor. They are small and not sleeves but what's going on with her? Is she even accepted by her family?" I said. I looked up at everyone.

"None of that's true." Eddie said.

"Yes it is. Im not upset about it though. I knew this would happen and i agreed to it." I replied.

"Don't let that stuff get to you!" Aaron said. I nodded. They ran into the water and went swimming.

"Im gonna go join them. Are you going to come?" Eddie asked.

"Maybe in a little bit." I replied. I lied down and closed my eyes. Soon i didn't feel sunlight. I opened my eyes and saw this Italian guy blocking the sun. I couldn't really see him but i saw that he was a guy and that's about it.

"Can i help you?" I asked.

"No. But im guessing your from America." He said with his Italian accent.

"Yes i am! But i love Italy! It's beautiful!" I replied.

"Like you." He said. He sat down next to me and took off his sun glasses. I felt my cheeks getting hot.

"Thank you." I replied trying to cover my cheeks.

"Im Hollis." I said putting my hand out for him to shake. He shook it and put his cheek against mine and kissed. I also did that. The family that i lived with was Italian.

"Im Aldo." He said.

"Did you come here with anybody?" Aldo asked.

"Yeah! I came here with my two best friends and-" I started.

"I thought you were coming in the water?" Eddie asked walking up to me. He looked over at Aldo.

"Eddie, this is Aldo. Aldo this is Eddie." I said.

"Hi." Aldo said.

"Hello." Eddie replied shaking his hand.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Aldo asked.

"Yes. Im her boyfriend." Eddie said.

"Oh. Im sorry!" Aldo replied.

"Don't be! You didn't know!" I responded.

"Well, i guess i should go." Aldo said.

"Alright. It was nice to meet you!" I replied as he walked away. I watched him as he walked away. When i turned back to Eddie, i saw Jeanine trying to touch his abs.

 "Jeanine!! Get a life and stop stalking us!!!" I yelled at her.

"Im trying to talk to my boyfriend here!!" She yelled back.

"Jeanine im not your boyfriend!" Eddie said backing away.

"Don't say im not!! You loved me!" She said.

"I never told you i loved you! The only girl i told i loved was Hollis! Now just leave! Go find Aldo!!" Eddie replied.

"Your gonna regret this Redmayne." Jeanine said walking away. Gosh i cant stand her!