Chapter 18

Hollis' P.O.V.

Were in the Bahamas!!!!!!! One of my favorite places! Aaron and Aria are at the beach i think. They are going jet skiing. Right now im helping Eddie get dressed and then we were going to go to the beach.

"Do you know how much i love you?" Eddie asked.

"I don't know but i can imagine!" I said.

"I love you a lot!!"

"I love you a lot also!" I replied. Eddie was going to try walking. With out his walker. He had a tight grip on my hand and was a little nervous.

"Your not doing that bad!!!" I said.

"Well im not in as much pain and i was the past week! And my stitches are healing." Eddie replied. We got on the bus that took us to the beach. Aaron and Aria were out jet skiing. Me and Eddie found their stuff. There were four chairs under the umbrella. I helped Eddie onto one, then i sat on the other. I took my pants and shirt off because i had my bathing suit under it.

"You look good." Eddie said. I laughed.

"Thanks!" I said.

"You've been gaining weight!" He replied.

"I know! I gained my 33lbs back!" I said.

"Well you look so much better!" Eddie said. I walked over to him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you! Tonight i have a game we're gonna play!" I said.

"Is it take all your clothes off?!?! Im joking!" Eddie replied.

"No! Were gonna play dot to dot with a skin marker!" I said.

"How about we do that and play take all-" I stopped him.

"Were in public." I whispered.

"Okay!" Eddie said. Aaron and Aria came back.

"You guys came!" Aria said.

"Yes! And Eddie isn't using his electric chair and walker!" I replied.

"Yay!" Aria said high fiving him.

"You look like you gained all your weight back!" Aaron said.

"Yes! I did!" I replied.

"Do you guys want to go swimming?" Aria asked.

"Sure!" Me and Aaron said.

"Eddie are you coming?" I asked.

"No. The waves look a little too strong. You guys go ahead!" Eddie said.

Eddie's P.O.V.

Aaron, Aria, and Hollis were in the water. They had surfboards but they were just sitting on them. I was looking around at all the people. I saw these guys eyeing Aria and Hollis. They looked about 18. I have to admit Hollis and Aria do look young but you know they're older that 21. I got up and desired to walk down the beach. It would probably be good to walk. I passed the guys that were looking at Hollis and Aria.

"Lets go get em'." One guy said. The three guys ran into the water and up to Hollis and Aria. Aaron made them get away from Aria and was trying with Hollis. One sat on her surf board and put his arm around her. He went in like he was going to kiss her cheek but Aaron pushed him off the board. I started to go into the water where they were.

"Eddie! Don't go in the water!" Hollis said. She started to walk up to me.

"I cant let those guys be around you." Eddie said.

"Oh please! They are like 16 years old! But I'm done swimming anyways." Hollis said. She walked up to the chairs with me and we sat down.

"Want to go out to dinner with me tonight?" I asked.