Chapter 7

Hollis' P.O.V.

Last night i spent the night at Eddie's. We watched Birdsong. It was a really good movie!!! Right now were watching SpongeBob! We are the coolest 28 and 31 year olds you will ever meet.

"Can i tell you something?" Eddie asked.

"Sure." I replied getting a little worried.

"That Hollis girl i talk to you about she is a secret. Her mother was Princess Diana and Charles. She went to America to live with her mother's friend but now that she's past the age of 18 she moved out and her family cant find her. I asked Will to try to find her because im still in love with her. Will told Charles and he's trying to find her. Since there is a huge royal event tomorrow, im thinking they might of found her! I hope you don't get mad but i would give up anything for her. I love her." Eddie said.

"Im not mad. I understand. Tomorrow im going to be in the crowd watching the balcony to see what's going on. I hope you find Hollis. Are you going to be watching the event from inside the castle?" I asked.

"No. I cant. But right after they said they would let me inside." Eddie added.

"Well if they don't find Hollis i'll help you!" I told Eddie. He hugged me and kissed me.

"You remind me of her."

"It's just the name Eddie. Im not royal." I said. I got up and went to his room to get my clothes on. Today i need to help set up for the big dinner we're having. I got dressed. Eddie walked inside and threw me on the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked laughing.

"Im, im not sure! But i just threw you on the bed!" Eddie replied. I laughed.

"Well i can see you threw me on the bed!! I have to go! I need to set up a birthday party for tonight! I'll call you! Bye Eddie!" I said walking to the front door. Eddie followed me and gave me a kiss. I walked out to my car and drove home. When i walked inside i saw everyone running around.

"Hollis! There you are! You need to design the seating chart and invite personal friends!" A lady said. I think she was a butler.

"Alright." I replied taking the paper she gave me. I went to my room and looked at the chart. I was sitting on this platform. I was reading this article that showed how i should sit by a husband, boyfriend, or someone special. I immediately thought of Eddie. I put Aria and Aaron sitting together, my father and step mum, Kate and Will, and Harry with his girlfriend. Everyone but me and Eddie were sitting at this table. We would be by ourselves on the platform. I was nervous. I gave the lady the chart and went to find Aria. She was still sleeping in her room.

"Aria!" I yelled. She turned around with her phone in her hand. Apparently she was up!

"Yes?" She asked.

"Tomorrow you and Aaron are sitting together. And i don't want Eddie to be mad!" I told her.

"How could he be mad at this face!" Aria said pinching my cheek.

"Your no help! And im not royal or proper!! What if i fall and tear my dress?!?!" I asked.

"Im gonna go all high hippie on you but you cant always worry man! There are a lot of what-if's in life! What if i have dreadlocks tomorrow morning? What if i fall out a window? Im not going to do that so i shouldn't worry about it!" Aria said in a weird high hippie voice.

"Alright!" I said. I got up and went to my room. People needed to ask me what i wanted to do with my hair and makeup. I just picked a up do and regular makeup. This is a stressful process!