Chapter 11

Hollis' P.O.V.

"Why?" Eddie asked.

"I think that's what we should do! It's been three months. I have no problem hanging out a lot though!" I replied sipping on my soup.

"And you just got out of a relationship!" I added.

"Hannah was just me trying to get over you!" Eddie claimed.

"Okay." I replied.

"I still think we should be friends!"

"Alright!" Eddie said.

"But im going to eat every meal of the day with you!" He added.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because your 90lbs!!! That's not good even for a model! And your tallish!" Eddie said.

"I'll eat! I was just upset you were mad at me! Im fine!" I told him.

"Alright but im going to have Will keep a eye on you!"

"Okay!" I said laughing.

Aaron's P.O.V.

Im taking out Aria tonight! We have been dating for four months now!! Im so glad I've found someone like her!! Were going on the London Eye then to the London Bridge. She looked amazing! She's all i ever wanted!

"So what are we doing tonight?" She asked.

"Well it's a surprise!" I replied.

"Are you scarred of heights?" I added.

"A little why?"

"Just wondering!" I replied.

"No! We're not going on the London Eye are we!?!" She asked.

"We are and i will hold you if you get scarred!"

"Im scarred right now!" Aria said.

"I cant hold you because im driving but i would if i could!!" I said. We finally got to the London Eye. Not many people were there. We walked to the gate and got on. Aria was looking over the edge and into the water.

"Don't look down if your scarred." I said.

"Im not scarred because your here!" She replied walking over to me and giving me a kiss. We got off the London eye and decided to drive over to the bridge. It didn't take long for the paparazzi to find us. They started asking Aria and i questions about Hollis and if were dating.

"Well this is ruined!" I said.

"No its not! It's okay!" She replied. We decided to go home. When we were walking inside the castle a girl ran up to me. I recognized her from a interview before. She just kissed me. I was in shock and couldn't move.

"I knew you missed me." She said. The guards took her away. Aria stormed into the garage.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" She asked.

"She interviewed me before and i guess liked me! I don't know what that was!" I replied.

"Then why did she say I knew you missed me?!?!" Aria asked.

"I don't know!" I said.

"I think you should just leave. You have someone else to be with." Aria said walking inside. I need to fix this.

Will's P.O.V.

I hope Hollis is okay. I have something planned for all 'the kids'. I've been planning a trip far far away for me, Kate, Harry, Hollis, Eddie, Aria, and Aaron. The trip is in two days. I saw Aria storm inside.

"Are you okay?" I Asked.

"Well no. Me and Aaron just broke up i think!" She said.

"Oh great." I whispered to myself. Im still going to invite Aaron because on holiday he can try to make up with her. Then Harry and Hollis came inside.

"Hey!" Hollis said.

"Hello! How was Eddie?" I asked.

"Well he asked me out but i said no and i wanted to be friends for a while first." Hollis said.

"Its good your taking baby steps!" I replied. She nodded.

"Can you get Eddie and Aria in here please? I have a announcement!" I said.

"Sure." She replied walking upstairs. It didn't take long for Kate, Aria, Hollis, Harry, and Eddie to come here. I was just going to call Aaron because i don't want Aria to know he's invited.

"Well i have planned a trip for all of us to go on. It's several months and we are going to Italy, France, New York, L.A., Hawaii, Africa, Tokyo, and Australia. We leave in two days!" I said. Everyone freaked out. I can tell they are excited. I snuck away and called Aaron to tell him. He sounded worried...

Aaron's P.O.V.

Were going to Paris. I can make things right there! I know exactly what im going to do! It's one of our last stops and this trip is a month in each country/ state! That's at least a nine month trip!! That will give me enough time! I hope Aria isn't mad im coming.....

Hey you guys!!! I would love it if i got some feed back! Please comment!!