Chapter 6

Hollis' P.O.V.

I was in my room half naked. People were taking my measurements for my dress! Kate, grandma, and Aria were in my room sitting on my bed watching. The designer was the same one that designed Kate's wedding dress. Her name was Sarah. Im honestly not going to have a dress that is expected of a royal. It could be all metallic with fireworks coming out of it. I wouldn't personally like that but its gonna be crazy! Sarah had many dresses for me to try on. My grandma liked this one. It was just to, not me. I could hear voices down the hall. It was Will and another person. My dad and grandpa weren't allowed to see the dress before the ceremony.

"Wow! You look great!" Will said. I turned around to see him and Eddie. WHAT THE HECK IS EDDIE DOING?!?!?! HE CANT KNOW I LIVE HERE!!!!!!

"Hollis? What are you doing here?" Eddie asked.

"Im here on a tour! Kate remembered me from going to school together and said i could come up here!" I said.

"Then what are you doing in a fancy dress? It looks like your trying on dresses." Eddie questioned.

"Well these are Kate's and she said i could wear one to the next event we go to because she's taking me to it!" I added.

"Okay then! You look beautiful." Eddie said walking up to me and giving me a kiss.

"Thanks!" I said. He walked out with Will. Will shut the door when they left.

"That was close!" Aria said.

"Yeah it was!" I added.

 "You guys are so cute!" My grandma said.

"Thanks grandma!" I replied.

"I like this one!" I said. I was in the metallic one.

"Are you sure?" Aria asked.

"Yeah! I know it's not what a royal would wear but im never been raised as a royal! So it make sense! I know the press might beat me up but im ready! Im excited!" I told everyone.

"Alright! We'll take this dress i guess!" Grandma said walking over to Sarah. Two other girls that were with Sarah helped me take off the dress. I got in my regular clothes.I walked to the kitchen with Aria and sat down to get a apple. I had a butler cut it up for me. I can cut apples and i cant bite into them. We sat down at the table and started to eat. Harry walked in and took my apples.

"Harry! Give them back!" I yelled.

"How do you ask?" He asked.

"Give me them not or i'll kill you!" I replied.

"That's close enough!" Harry said putting the plate of apples in front of me. He sat with us.

"You are so improper and your a prince!" I said.

"Well im just a regular person!! Im only proper when i need to be and in public!" He said.

"Well then!!" I replied.

"Did you get a dress?"

"Yes i did!!! And you cant see it till the event! Do you know when that is?" I asked.

"Yeah it's in two days. We just put it in the press that we have a royal event and announcement." Harry said.

"Wow. I cant believe this is the last two days im going to be a regular person!" I said.

"Yup! I cant believe this is the last two days your just my sister nobody has never know about!" Harry said walking behind me and hugging me around my shoulders. Then Eddie walked in the kitchen. I hit Harry and told him to go away.

"Were good friends!" I said. I got up and walked over to Eddie giving him a kiss.

"So are you staying here?" He asked.

"Yes!!! For two days!" I replied.

"Nice. Can i talk to you real quick?" Eddie asked.

"Sure." I said. I took him to my room and shut the door.

"Do you and Harry have anything going on? I know he was the one that picked you up when we almost kissed in my car. He kept honking the horn and stopped up from kissing. And when i walked into the kitchen he was hugging you. Look! Here's a picture of you and him hugging!" Eddie said.

"No we don't have anything going on. Were best friends and he just wants to keep me safe. He doesn't want you to hurt me. I told him you wouldn't but he's just a protective bro-person!!" I said.

"What's this?" Eddie asked. He saw the picture of us when we were little on my dresser.

"Im not sure. I go online and find cute pictures of random people and things and just hang them up!" I told Eddie.

"Well that's me and my best friend! Her name was also Hollis. She was my first kiss and i loved her. She moved away when her mum died." Eddie said.

"That's sad." I replied walking back to the kitchen.

"I have to go! I'll see soon!" Eddie said giving me a kiss and walking away.In two days Eddie will know im the surprise. I hope he's not mad.