Chapter 8

Hollis' P.O.V.

I was woken up at 7:00 this morning. People wanted to do my hair and makeup. Also i had people do Aria's make up and hair. She was wearing a strapless dress. She isn't royal so she has exceptions. I looked at my phone. It was 9:50 and the ceremony started at 10:00. I also got a text from Eddie. He said he was waiting by the gate and has a good view of the balcony. Im really nervous. Will and Harry have to help me out door and onto a taller platform so people can see me. My father has on a microphone so he can say this is my daughter Hollis blah blah blah. They were all on the balcony. Harry and Will came to get me. I took each of their hands and gave them a hug and kiss on the cheek. I walked by the door and listened to my dad talking. He was in the middle of talking.

"I have a daughter. She is a month younger than Harry. When Diana passed it was too hard for me to take care of three kids. I sent her to America to live with one of Diana's friends. Please welcome my daughter, Hollis." My dad said. Harry and Will took my hands again. I think i was squeezing them so hard, they would fall off. I walked out there and onto the plat form. I looked out and saw a sea of people cheering and waving English flags. I looked over by the gate to where Eddie said he was. I saw him trying to leave. I immediately ran back inside the castle and down to the gate. I yelled for the guards to let me out and get Eddie. It was kinda cool to see people making a path way for me. I could get to Eddie quicker.

"STOP HIM!" I yelled pointing to Eddie. Nobody would let him through. I grabbed his wrist and tried dragging him back to the gate. He was a little too strong for me.

"Can some of you help me bring him to the gate?" I asked. People helped. When we got to the gate i had the guards take him inside and to my room. I quickly went up to the balcony and waved to people. I walked back inside a few minutes later and went to my room. I saw Eddie looking at pictures. He didn't see me walk inside. I quietly shut the door and locked it.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

"Why didn't you tell me this?!??!?!?!?!" He yelled.

"I couldn't! I thought you would of found this out by now! My name is Hollis, there is a picture of us as kids in my room, and im staying in the castle! Eddie you said you wanted this to happen!" I told him.

"I didn't expect my girlfriend to lie to me!! I thought she would of told me! I told her that i was best friends with Will! I let her meet my parents! The least she could of done is told me she's royal!" Eddie said. I started to cry.

"Im sorry." I whispered just loud enough for him to hear. I wiped a tear away.

"Are you going to come to the dinner? You were going to be my date." I asked.

"No. Im going home." Eddie said walking to my door and unlocking it. He stormed out. I laid on my bed and cried. Aria, Harry, Will, Dad, Grandma, Kate, Grandpa, and step Mum all ran inside.

"Are you okay?" Dad asked.

"I just want to talk to Kate, Aria, Will, and Harry right now." I said. Everyone but them left.

"What happened?" Kate asked.

"Im going to go catch up with him!" Will said running out.

"Well i had him taken to my room and he yelled at me for lying to him. I didn't know how to say sorry so i just said it. I love him and i don't want to loose him over this!" I said through tears.

"When i first met him, which was a few day's ago, I knew there was something special about you two. You guys have known each other for a while. He even said he loves you!" Harry said.

"He said he loved Hollis! He didn't know that was me!" I replied. Aria's phone started to go off.

"It's a text from Aaron. He said him, Will, and Eddie are going to talk at Eddie's house for a bit." Aria read.

"Now lets get you cleaned up! You have a party to go to!" Kate said.

"Im not going to sit on that platform by myself." I replied sitting up.

"You wont have to. I'll sit there with you." Harry said.

"What about your girlfriend?" I asked.

"I broke up with her. You didn't like her and my family has to!" Harry said.

"Thanks and you didn't have to do that!" I said.

"Yes i did!" Harry said. The makeup people came in and fixed me up. I walked to the dining room and saw tons of royal people who were apparently my family.

Aaron's P.O.V.

"Why are you mad at her?" I asked.

"She lied!" Eddie replied.

"She had to, to protect us! It was a rule Eddie!" Will said.

"It was?" He replied.

"Yes!" Will said.

"Well i told her i knew you, and that was against the rules!" Eddie said.

"That doesn't matter! Eddie just answer this, do you love her?" I asked. He sat there thinking.

"After this, i don't know." Eddie said.

"Well are you going to be her date at the party tonight?" Will asked.

"No. I cant." Eddie said.

"Lets just go. We have wife's and girlfriends to meet there!" I said. Me and Will walked out the door and to the car. How can he not forgive her?!?!