Chapter 13

Hollis' P.O.V.

I woke up and opened my eyes. I saw Eddie's eyes closed. His lips were opened slightly so he could breath. Also, his arms were wrapped around me. I didn't want to wake Eddie up so i didn't move. The clock said it was one hour till arrival time. I saw Eddie's eyes start to flutter open. I closed mine so he wouldn't know im up. I felt his grip around me get tighter. I also felt a kiss on my forehead.

"Morning." I heard Aaron whisper.

"Morning. Is Aria sleeping?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah. We got back together after you guys fell asleep. Is Hollis sleeping?" Aaron replied.

"Yes. And congrads!" Eddie said.

"Are you and Hollis getting together or what?" Aaron asked.

"She wants to be friends first and i think that's a good idea. Even though i want to be with her again im respecting what she wants." Eddie told Aaron.

"Well you guys were wrapped up yesterday and Aria took a picture and posted it on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. It was going viral and now there is talk of you guys getting back together." Aaron said.

"When she wakes up i'll talk to her." Eddie replied.

"Joey." I heard Aria mumble. She was still sleeping.

"What was that?" Eddie asked.

"I have no idea. Who's Joey?" Aaron replied.

"Yes?" I think Joey said walking out of the back.

"That's Joey." Eddie said.

"Nothing! Im sorry!" Eddie added.

"I love you to Joey!" Aria said. I think Joey was gone when she said that.

"When we get to New York are you and Hollis going to do anything, or are you taking her to do anything?" Aaron asked.

"I had plans for different places we go! You?"

"Since Paris is one of our last places im going to-" Aaron started. I felt the plane start to shake and fall. I grabbed onto Eddie and looked at him. He grabbed onto me.

"What's happening?!" I hear Aria yell. The plane went back to normal a few seconds later.

"Are you okay?" Eddie asked me.

"Im fine. It just scared me!" I said. I looked over and saw Aria wrapped up with Aaron like i was wrapped up with Eddie.

"Morning!" Kate said to all of us. Her, Will, and Harry just woke up.

"Morning." i replied.

"So what happened with the plane?" Aria asked.

"It his turbulence or a air pocket. Its okay." I told her.

"Okay!" She replied.

"Im going to go change!" I said. I walked over to my suit case and got out my clothes for the day. I went into the bathroom and got dressed in jeans, a shirt and scarf. I walked out and Joey was bringing out plates of breakfast food. I had animal crackers again. Everyone got dressed and got ready for landing. I could see a mob of people around the airport. That cant be for us!! The plane landed and we had seven security guards escort us out of the plane and to the car. As we were walking through the airport people were taking pictures of us and yelling for us. It was a little strange. When we walked outside there were younger people. More girls yelling for Eddie, Aaron, and Harry. The guards took us to the car and drove us to our amazing hotel! It was a pent house and had a look over the ocean! I went onto the balcony and looked at the ocean. It was late in New York and most people were sleeping. Me and Eddie were going to unpack in our room. Aaron and Aria were hanging out in the living room.

Aaron's P.O.V.

Eddie and Hollis were unpacking in their room. I think they were just going to stay there for a while.

"So did you have a dream on the plane?" I asked Aria.

"No why?" She asked.

"Because you were saying 'Joey. I love you to Joey.' and im not sure what that was about!" I said.

"I guess i was dreaming."

"Do you like Joey?" I asked starting to get mad.

"I don't know!" She said.

"In your dream you said you loved him." I replied.

"I-I-I-I-" She started.

"Just be with him." I replied.

"I don't want to! I may like him but i love you! Your somebody i want to be with! I might want to be with Joey but your the one im going to be with!! I also like Adam Levine but im not going to date me if he asks me out. Aaron i want to be with you." Aria said.

"Please. Don't be mad at me." Aria said.