Chapter 15

Hollis' P.O.V.

Today we are in L.A. Im so excited! Eddie has a interview with Ellen! Also Aria has to check in with her boss. And Aaron is going to talk to some people about a new TV show he might have. Will, Harry, and Kate are at some interview. Im all alone! It's about 4:30. I went shopping and now im bored. I haven't been recognized a whole lot in America. Some people have asked for pictures and stuff but not many.

"Hollis!!!" I heard behind me. I looked and saw Adam Levine running towards me. We were friends before he was famous.

"Adam!!" I said. I ran to him and gave him a hug.

"How are you?!" I asked.

"Im great! I became famous and have a band!! You?" He asked.

"I see that! And i announced i was royal! No biggie!" I replied.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned.

"Well my brother wanted to take me, Aaron Tveit, Aria, and Eddie Redmayne, on a trip. Kate and Harry are here to but they are leaving on a different plane to go back to England. We get to go to places all around the world!!" I told Adam.

"Nice! I see you found a boyfriend!!!" Adam said.

"Oh please! I didn't!"

"Yes you did! It's been all over the news for weeks now! You and Eddie Redmayne! How you and him were best friends before you were known as a royal and then you guys went on dates then the day of your announcement he was trying to run away and you wouldn't let him. Then Aria posted that picture of you guys sleeping on the plane and there are pictures of you guys in New York holding hands!" Adam said.

"Well we were friends when we were little, i wanted to clear things up for him when i made the announcement, and i fell asleep on him because i was tired and i don't know what happened from there! And we were holding hands because im claustrophobic and i thought he would loose me in New York!!" I replied.

"Don't try to convince me! Try to convince the pap's. You know somewhere there are some taking pictures of us right now and it will be on the cover of a magazine, Hollis and Adam dating! Is Hollis cheating on Eddie?, just be prepared to have a planned answer for every story! I know you were a actress for a long time but you should plan the story out between the both of you so there isn't any confusion." Adam responded.

"Thanks for the advice but you should of told me this before Eddie went to a interview with Ellen!"

"I didn't find you then! I got to go but it was nice seeing you! I missed you!" Adam said."I missed you to!" I replied. We hugged.

"This will be the cover shot!" Adam whispered in my ear.

"Oh shut up!" I replied.

"Is that a way the princess should be talking?!?!" He asked.

"Bye!" I said walking away.

"Bye!" He replied. I walked to our hotel and put my stuff in our room. Will, Kate, and Harry were home. It was about 5:30 now. Aaron and Aria walked in the door.

"So how was your boss?" I asked.

"Fine!" She replied.

"Aaron! Are you going to have a TV show??!?!?!" I asked.

"Yes!! Im playing someone called Mike Warren! When the trailer comes out i'll tell you more!" Aaron said.

"Congrads!" I said. All of us went over and hugged him.

"Where's Eddie?" Aaron asked.

"He's being interviewed by Ellen." I said.

"I know but that was at 3 or 4! It's 6:00 now." Aaron said. I got my phone out and called Eddie. No answer.