Chapter 2

Hollis' P.O.V.

We just picked out our outfits for dinner! I had my hair pin straight and Aria curled hers. I walked downstairs to have the driver take us to the restaurant. On the way i passed Harry.

"Someone's planning to get lucky tonight!!!" He said to me.

"Harry!!!! Im not like you, going to Vegas and having people take my picture doing it!" I snapped back.

"So are you just saying your not going to have people take your picture while your doing it?" He asked.

"Harold!" I replied, He hated when i called him that. We walked to the car and had the driver take us to the restaurant. We got there and walked inside. There were a bunch of famous people!! Hugh Jackman, Amanda Seyfried, Anne Hathaway, Russell Crowe, and Eddie! Eddie came over and gave me a hug.

"Guys! This is Aria and Hollis! They are both models!" Eddie said. Everyone said hello. Aaron Tveit started walking over. He went straight to Aria.

"You look amazing." Eddie said.

"Thank you! Of course my brother had to make a comment on me going on a 'date' in this." I said.

"My brother's would do that whenever i would bring a friend that was a girl over." Eddie said.

"I think Aaron and Aria are getting along!" I said looking at them.

"Yeah! He hasn't had a girlfriend in a long time!" Eddie said.

"When was your last girlfriend?" I asked.

"It was a few months ago. Her name was Hannah and i broke up with her because she just wanted my fame." Eddie said.

"Im sorry!" I replied.

"Don't be! When was your last boyfriend?!" He asked.

"Well it was a few weeks ago. I was dating Adam Levine. We just broke up to focus on our careers! We still are good friends!" I told Eddie.

"Would you maybe like to hang out tomorrow?" Eddie asked.

"I would love to!" I replied. We all sat down and had dinner. Everyone was so nice!! Hugh and Anne kept teasing me and Eddie by saying were dating! Everybody left and went home. Me and Eddie staid behind and got desert. We were just going to share a piece of cake. Im really starting to like him! We finished and walked outside holding hands.

"It felt like we just had our own little date." I said.

"It did!" Eddie replied. Aria took the car home so i was going to have Eddie drive me half way home.

"I want you to meet my friend Will. I lied about him yesterday." Eddie said. We got in his car and drove to the palace. We walked inside holding hands. I got worried.

"Eddie!" William said. Kate was also with him.

"Who is this?" Will asked. I sighed of relief. Thank god Will did that!

"This is my friend Hollis!" Eddie said. I shook Will's hand and bowed. I tried so hard not to laugh. I did the same with Kate. Soon Harry walked out.

"What's going on here?" Harry asked.

"Eddie brought over his friend for us to meet!" Kate said.

"Ohh! Nice to meet you Eddie's friend!" Harry said.

"Nice to meet you also!" I replied.

"Eddie, can i steal your friend for a minute?" Harry asked.

"Ummm sure?" Eddie said. Harry took me into the hallway.

"Explain!" Harry said.

"Eddie wanted me to meet his friend Will! Can you pick me up at the Nando's down the street?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll leave now!" Harry said. I walked out and back over to Eddie.

"So Eddie, are you two dating?" William asked. I wanted to hit him in the arm so bad.

"Not yet! But isn't she gorgeous?" Eddie said.

"Very! Kate! You better keep an eye on me!" William said. I was ready to slap him.

 "I will!" Kate said.

"I think Harry had an eye on he-" Will started.

"I think its time to go! Nice meeting you!" I said.

"Don't get upset Hollis! We were only joking!" Will said.

"Well i only would of slapped the prince in the arm!!!" I said.

"Well i only was making the princess feel awkward!!" William said.

"What?" Eddie said.

"Nothing!" I replied.

"Lets go!" I said. We walked to Eddie's car and drove off.

"You can just drop me off at this Nando's." I said.

"Okay?" Eddie questioned. He parked.

"I had a great time tonight." Eddie said.

"Me to!" I replied.

"Are you hiding something from me?" Eddie asked.

"Nope!! What would i be hiding?!" I asked.

"Not sure!" Eddie said. We were looking each other in the eye. He had beautiful blue/ green eyes. I felt myself leaning in. There was a car honk. I jumped. It was Harry. We both went back to where we were and tried to kiss again. But Harry kept honking the horn.

"Bye!" I said getting out of the car and getting in Harry's.

"I hate you." i said.

"Don't lie!!! You love me!!" Harry replied.

"Mmmmhhh."