Chapter 5

Aria's P.O.V.

Im going to hang out with Aaron!! He's so nice and sweet. Did i forget to say gorgeous? I haven't had a boyfriend in a while! Maybe Aaron could be my next one! We went and got something to eat, he let me watch Les Miserables to! Right now he was taking me home. I told him im staying with my friend who lives in the castle but i couldn't tell him who my friend was. I walked inside and up to my room. I changed into some sweat pants and a t-shirt. I wasn't sure if Hollis was home so i went to her room. She was also in sweat pants and a t-shirt that was way too big for her. Her phone was the only light in the room. I turned on her bedroom light and walked over to her bed.

"So how did today go?!" She asked me.

"It was good! We went out to eat and then we went to his place and watched Les Miserables!! You??" I asked.

"Well Eddie made me soup and we also watched Les Miserables. Then i was feeling way better so we went to his parents house. I met them and two out of his three brothers. They were teasing us about dating and stuff. We went to his bedroom and hung out and eventually we kissed and Eddie asked me out." She replied.

"Well what did you say?!?!??!?!" I asked.

"I said-" She got cut off.

"So Will just got off the phone with Eddie!" Harry said. Him and Will walked into my room.

"And?" She asked.

"He talked about his 'date' today! It sounds like you guys had fun!" Will said.

"We did!" Hollis replied.

"Who's shirt is that??" Harry asked.

"Not mine." Hollis said.

"Well who's is it?" Will said.

"It's Eddie's." She added.

"Why do you have his shirt?" I asked.

"Because i spilled juice on my other one and i thought this one looked cool and he gave it to me." Hollis said.

"It smells like cologne." Harry said.

"Well i had Eddie spray it with some because he smells good! Now can you guys leave! I was telling Aria some important information!" Hollis said.

"Well if it's so important, why cant we hear it?!" Harry asked.

"Whatever! I said yes." She told me. I jumped on her and hugged her.

"OH MY GOSH THATS SO FAST BUT YOU GUYS KNEW EACH OTHER BEFORE SO IT'S OKAY AND YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!" I said.

"What's going on?" Will asked.

"I got together with a friend of yours!" Hollis said.

"Harry go. Just go!" Will said. Harry got up and walked out.

"Are you with Eddie?" He added.

"Yes i am!" She told Will. They hugged and he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Congrads! You know your the only reason i was friends with him. He's really nice and i thought you might like him and so that's why i let him come home with me a few times. You guys were good friends from there on and im surprised he doesn't know it's you!" Will told Hollis.

"I love you Will." I said.

"I love you to! But that's why i convinced dad to let you live here again! I talked to Eddie and he said he was single and he didn't like being single and he's ready to settle down and start a family. I know deep down inside you want that to." Will told Hollis.

"Its not a secret!! Yeah i want to settle down and start a family. Im done dating people who i think are going to be a waist of time! I know Eddie's special!" Hollis said.

"Awww!!! You are going to have the cutest kids!" I said."Aria! Even Will and Kate don't have kids yet!" Hollis replied.

"Well she's pregnant!" I replied.

"Im going to let you get some rest! Tomorrow you have your fitting for your dress you need to wear for the event when you become a real part of the royal family. It's not going to be a weird dress it's going to be something you and a designer work on and it just needs to cover your legs and it cant be strapless." Will said.

"Alright. Is it here?" She asked.

"Yeah. It's going to be in your room. Aria can come." Will said.

"Alright! Night!" Hollis said.

"Im gonna go to bed also! Night and congrads!!" I said.

"Thanks!!!" She said. I walked out to my room and went to sleep, not able to stop thinking about Aaron.