2. Hazbin Hotel

Knock knock.

I stand outside the hotel's front door, nervously tapping my feet on the floor as I frown, waiting for someone to appear.

My eyes then widen as I hear some crashing and running, a few shouts of indignation and some curses too, before a shadow appears behind the door, as it opens instantly.

"Ohhh my- Hi!! Welcome to the the Hazbin Hotel!!" A blond girl greets me as I recognise her excited face as the princess of Hell.

"Uh- hi." I greet nervously, smiling slightly as I wave at her.

"Who are you?" A shorter girl asks suspiciously, making way from behind the princess to stand slightly in front of her in a protective way.

"Uhm, well, my name is Rio. I saw a flyer?" I say, taking the paper and showing them what I mean.
"The address isn't on it, though." I smirk slightly at the mention.

"I TOLD YOU THE FLYERS WOULD WORK!!"

"Yeah, yeah." The grey skinned girl rolls her eyes playfully at the princess, as I raise an eyebrow to the obvious lesbian.

"Anyways!! I'm sure you'll love it here! Let me show you around-! I'm Charlie Morningstar, by the way!!" She says enthusiastically, taking my hands and dragging me inside the building, the lesbian opening the door behind me.
"And that's my girlfriend Vaggie!" She adds. Knew it.
"So-"

"Oh who do we have here now?" I hear a voice with a thick italian accent coming from behind me, as a tall spider demon shows up in front of my face with a smirk.
"Aren't you such an eye candy? Rawr~" Blushing slightly at the guy, I shake my head and frown upon realising. He probably thinks I'm a girl, and that's why he's flirting with me.... He does look like a huge twink though... Pushing him away with disgust, I frown at him.

"I'm a guy, you know?"

"Uhh yeah? I know? Ya homophobic?" He asks with a raise of his eyebrow, backing away slightly.

"What- no! I'm gay!! Just-" I look at him, kinda confused, but feeling rather warm as I realise he probably did mean to flirt with me.
"Sorry, ignore what I just said. Nice to meet you, gorgeous." I flirt back with a smirk, though Charlie interrupts us.

"Rio! This is Angel. He's our only resident- but not anymore!! I am so glad you decided to come here, let me keep showing you around!" She drags me away again, bringing me to a bigger area.
"This is the main area! It's where we do all the activities to build your path to redemption! I'm sure you'll do so good in those!! Also the bar-" I get stopped while following her as a short girl stands in front of me, smiling widely with one big, piercing eye, almost feeling like she's staring at my soul.

"You got blood all over yourself!! Are you a bad boy?" She asks, getting too close to me for comfort, almost trying to climb all over me as I back away from her.

"Uhh-"

"Leave the guy alone, Niff!" A deep voice calls, as I look at a greener area, where a winged cat is leaning on the bar, a bottle of whisky in his hand.
"You do have blood on your clothes though." He raises a questioning eyebrow at me, as I try not to get nervous upon hearing that attractive deep voice.

"I'm from Cannibal Town." I explain shortly, as I hear Vaggie let out a disgusted noise.

"Ugh! Not another one! How are you all not disgusted?" My pointy ears perk up at the mention, looking at the one-eyed girl questioningly.

"There's other cannibals here?" Just as I ask the question, a loud static sound is heard from up the stairs of the main area. I look up at the person, my eyes widening in recognition of that creepy smile.
"Oh fuck! Alastor, it's been years!" I greet him with a smile as he chuckles, going down the stairs to greet me.

"It's nice to see you too, dear. I hope Rosie's doing fine."

"'Course she is!" I nod, smiling excitedly at the familiar face.

"You know Creepy Smiles?" Angel's thick accent asks from one of the couches.

"Yeah! From Cannibal Town, of course. It's been 7 years since we last saw each other though. It's nice to have the proper media producer back around Hell." I giggle upon seeing Alastor's smile widen more if even possible.

"That's why I like you so much, my dear, you flatter me as always!"

"It's really a pleasure." I nod.

"Oh, Rio, I can really tell how well everything will go for you! You're going to love it here!!" Charlie perks up again excitedly, rubbing her cheeks from all the smiling she's doing today.

"Welcome to the hotel, toots." Angel calls, winking while still leaning on the couch.

Well, this definitely is better than Cannibal Town, to say the least.