40. Welcome to Heaven - 2

"Woo! Isn't this place the fucking best?" Cherri says excitedly as I smile, making a small sign to the bartender to give me a beer.

"I'll admit, Consent is a good name for a sex club." Husk chuckles beside me. I watch Pentious talking to Nifty confusedly, not quite hearing their conversation over the music but waiting for him to make a move on his crush. I beam excitedly as he finally does.

"Ms. Bomb, I-I'd like to buy you a drink."

"Why? Didn't you say we're arch rivals?" She smirks teasingly.

"Uhm... uhh... because I'm buying everyone a drink!" Everyone starts cheering at the mention, as Angel slumps.

"Good, I need a drink after today. Ya know, Val, he's into this waterboardin' shit now, I don't know, it's a kink." I groan slightly at the mention of the horny Overlord. The fuck is waterboarding now...?

"Angel, enough with the Val talk. He already ruined your whole day, don't let him ruin your night too! Here, take one of these and you won't be worrying about nothing." She takes out three pills, offering them to the spider as Husk rolls his eyes annoyed.

"Here we go."

"Oh look! The drunk sobered up long enough to judge us." She smirks, and Husk just shrugs.

"I ain't the one tryin' to get into Heaven. Look, you want to fuck up all your progress? Be my guest. I just... I just thought you were better than that." He sighs, and I frown at his words, watching the whole thing and drinking some of my beer.

"Thanks, Captain Buzzkill. Come on, Angie, let's get fucked up! It's been too long!"

"I uhh... I don't know, it's been a long night and I don't need to go too wild."

"Hmm." I see Husk nod approvingly, and I smile proudly at Angel's words, not daring to look at him though.

"Come on, bitch. If you've really been working that hard, you deserve a little R and R, some THC, or maybe PCP with DMT. Aw, fuck it, let's see where the night takes us, huh?"

"I... I guess?" Sir Pentious slides back near Cherri, and I smile watching the gossip unfold.

"Cherri, I bought you a shot. B-because I bought everyone another shot! Hooray!" The crowd cheers again, and I groan at my best friend's stupidity. We all take the shots laid in front of us by the bartender, and Angel smirks after it.

"Ah... fuck it, let's do it." Husk sighs, and I just keep sipping from my drink silently before the one-eyed girl addresses me, leaning back on her seat to look at me over Angel and Husk's backs.

"Hey, asshole! How 'bout ya, huh? Want to have a real nice night?" She says, wiggling her eyebrow slightly and motioning to her pocket where the pills are.

"Oh I'm not big on drugs."

"Ugh! Do you have anything good at all? You're just slowly sipping on beer, come on!!"

"Not big on alcohol either." I shrug.

"Such a pussy!" She grumbles, sitting back up straight, not noticing how my eyes widen at the mention.

"Excuse you?" I say lowly, and I feel both Husk and Angel's eyes on me as Cherri looks back again with a smile.

"Did I fuck up?" She asks excitedly.

"I ain't no pussy, bitch!! ¡¡Sujétame el puto cubata!! (Hold my fucking drink!!) Hey bartender! Get some shots rolling over here." I smirk, finishing my beer quickly and looking at the girl defiantly as her widens before she starts cheering.

"Fuck yeah!! That's what I like to hear!!"