42. Welcome to Heaven - 4

"Let's get the fuck out of here, okay? ...Where's Niffty?" Angel's voice wavers as he looks around for our short friend, and I growl, Valentino never leaving my sight as I breath deeply, trying to calm my anger at the sight of shitty Overlord.

"Bad boy!" Nifty giggles, making her way through the crowd towards the moth as I widen my eyes, watching Angel follow her.

"Excuse me! Pardon me! Get out of my way!"

"Fucking shit Angel." I groan slightly, pushing some people away to get better sight of the scene as the actor stumbles in front of his boss, grabbing Nifty.

"Holy shit, Angel Dust? What are you doing here, baby? You didn't get enough dick today?" Valentino muses teasingly, and I hold myself back, letting Angel hold his ground against the Overlord instead.

"Funny."

"Who's this chiquita? You bringing me fresh meat?" I snarl at how he looks and talks about Nifty, utterly disgusted but the girl just bites at him and he yelps.
"Oi!"

"I just want a taste." She rasps menacingly.

"Weird, but there's a kink for that, I'm sure!"

"Fucking disgusting piece of shit." I mumble, clawing my own arm to keep myself from intervening.

Angel wouldn't like me to step in.

"Fuck off, Val." He says, standing up from the floor as the Overlord looks at him confused and on edge, as if he's not sure he heard right.

"Excuse me?"

"I said fuck off! I may have to put up with yer bullshit, but you ain't fuckin' with any of my friends!" Red smoke suddenly appears around Angel's wrist, materialising a chain that pulls him close. My chest hurts at the sight, and I suddenly feel Husk's presence just beside me as he steps close to me, as if silently trying to build up both my courage and his own so it hurts less to watch the scene unfold.

"You forget who you're talking to? I own you, bitch."

"Yeah, you do, in the studio. And you can do anythin' ya want to me there, just like our deal says. But out here, I get to do what I want. So once again, FUCK. OFF!!" Angel groans as Val's hand collides with his cheek, sending him tumbling to the side as the Overlord walks over.

"Enjoy the rest of your night, bitch, because I'm going to enjoy making you pay for it tomorrow."

My breaths start getting laboured at the sight of the asshole walking away, not even noticing as Angel approaches us while cleaning the blood running down his nose.

Cherri swears, Husk comforts Angel and the spider smiles, proud of his actions. But I just can't get my mind off Val's last words.

I'm going to enjoy making you pay for it tomorrow.

Nifty takes some of Valentino's fur, hurting him in the process and running off to the rest of our group. I can faintly hear Husk calling for me confused, over the small ringing in my ears, and Angel starting to freak out again upon noticing who am I looking at so intensely.

"Valentino." I call out, stepping up to him just as he's about to turn around and walk back to his seat. He stops, turning around with wide eyes and a smile at the sound of the familiar voice.

"Holy shit!! The cabrito (goatling) is back!!"