Brother Run Fast

A boy who grew up with a blur of memories on his own, instincts no one he encountered could handle. Raising himself, poorly but extensively teaching himself. Seen him as a menace, annoyance, the impediment of the warning meant for others. Or simply a teenage snot with a nonexistent attention span. Or a creature of pure Id.

Most of the time, his effort directed to his interests, desires, and survival. Confused in many categories, including empathy and control.

Whose friction, lightning often tore his shoes, his clothes apart, or ablaze. Or lashing out at people like some sort of whip. Thinking ahead is never an option. He knew he would never be that kind of person. Enthusiastic, hedonistic, and occasional accidentally anarchist. Rushing from place to place, always getting in over his head and getting out. With scars to show it. 

Capable of messing with vibrational frequencies, himself in ways others never saw coming.

The Reverse Flash's first creation, technically his first son. The one he abandoned for having a too pure connection to the Negative Speed Force when he was two and a half years old. Without even naming him. Growing up, he gave his name as he Bart Allen with the bits of memory he could recall of a name. Only to learn the truth when he was found and to be the third one in the family with the name. The entire truth... comfortable with his family and Barry's old nickname. 'Barr', or as he picked out for himself on some occasions to avoid confusion. 'Torr', or 'Tory

Calling himself  Hot Pursuit, whenever he started out sloppily too soon in costume and later the second Impulse. 

Nephew of Bart West-Allen. The other half of what Joe West called the Tornado Twins. His brother's opposite.