twisted twin au

You knew a boy named Bart. He was energetic,  impulsive, but meant well. A short attention span, impatient. But he didn't have a clue about his family or where he originated. He was found abandoned, when he was two and a half. You were his friend, and lately he shared his feeling of being watched. He thought someone was flowing him, and you confirmed it. Someone in black tailing him, speeding out of sight with his face covered.  You lured him into a small room with Bart and ripped off the sunglasses and mask he wore.  Revealing him to be identical to Bart excluding the  blond hair.

  Revealing him to be identical to Bart excluding the  blond hair

"I'm Thaddeus...  I'm your twin.." He tried to explain calmly but it was clear he was struggling with emotions. "Our parents were in a manipulative relationship.... Father had a plan for us, a way to hurt our mother's side of the family... Mom had no idea about us... But he discarded you, he took you away when we were little and I thought you were dead. I was alone with him and it was worse. I never stopped thinking about you... My older brother. Even when I got away from him and met mom.. Spending time before she...passed and our grandparents. I had this feeling, a burst that told me you were alive. " In one moment there were identical tearful grins.

After that the two of them were inseparable. 

Pulling tricks on others with Thad taking his place, and Bart running off

Pulling tricks on others with Thad taking his place, and Bart running off. Learning about each other and creating a little speedster twin language. Talking simultaneously at high speeds, a echoing mess that was impossible to understand. But something didn't seem right about Thad to you. You felt that something was off about him.

The private calls he constantly left to take, the phrases he dropped and anger inside of him.. The cruel side he showed when people messed with Bart, the threats he whispered.

You were bickering and he responded coldly."  All I'm doing is looking forward to missing time with my brother. There are so many things he needs to be filled in on. You shouldn't be the one protecting him, it should've been me!"

 You shouldn't be the one protecting him, it should've been me!"