Birds of Prey (Gotham next gen\ Birds of Prey show inspired. )

"I'm sorry..but I can't get it off my mind or the smile off my face.. Helena Kyle-Wayne, the feared Huntress sounding so afraid, so desperate to hear that her friend, her comrade Barbara Lee Gordon the former Batgirl now Oracle  respond to her... I didn't actually do anything to either of them, of course there was interference with their communications, messing with their tech  and a little chaos around 'New' Gotham... That I caused, but I didn't harm the Birds of Prey..well at least physically. It's not a test they failed, just a trick I pulled.. To get a laugh, I did it because I wanted to.. No one else in this city knows about what I did. Everyone thinks they were just hurrying to respond to an emergency.... That their friends were falling one by one...."

Thad confessed  after you had to witness the terror, hearing their words

Thad confessed  after you had to witness the terror, hearing their words.. You could have been impressed, shocked, frustrated at what he cruelly pulled without a hitch." It's not something I'm going to repeat..but I'm proud of myself for what I did..... This is something scarecrow couldn't have pulled off."