J

"You took away my world

"You took away my world...... I don't care what reason you have to say. About your family, about you. I just want you to suffer.." .. Thad could have left before Jason even reached for his jacket, he could have killed them right then and there. He didn't fight back, he didn't feel that he deserved to." Say something you stupid little shit! Come on! I didn't even break your legs, fight.  Stop acting like this! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOUR FUCKED UP ENOUGH!"

  Stop acting like this! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOUR FUCKED UP ENOUGH!"

"No matter what my cousin told me... I know I don't deserve to live.." Jason threw him to the ground. Neither of them said a word, they were convinced it would've been the last fight. That what they really wanted was for Thad to never get back up. They didn't have a clue. Jason knew he would never forgive him, Thad knew Jason would've tried to run him over again. But they were stuck in the one moment." What kind of shrap is this moment?" Leaving the redhead staring in the confusion. 

"What the Fuck did you just say?"

"Swearing. "

"Then say Shit. Don't act like your someone on a TV show slipping comments past the censors!"

"Where I come from it means the Sam thing."

DEADLYPASSIONS-