You can list "soprano" as one of my powers

(Music meister au)
Thaddeus was known as the Music Meister... Oddly enough there was no history, no past before his career. It was like he never existed.before he made himself infamous with his voice. His performances always consisted of songs about loneliness,  anger and frustration towards someone else.

He never answered any questions about himself but it was clear he loved the praise, the attention as he traveled. No one accompanied him.. In his latest one with your city you decided to check things behind the scenes. Hearing distantly his voice, yet there a tone a ringing you noticed...
Before I die alone
Let me have vengeance
Before I die alone
I will have vengeance

Before I die alone
Let me have vengeance
Before I die alone
I will have vengeance

Before I die alone
Before my time has gone
There's just one thing I have to do

Before the fire and stone
Before your world is gone
Have you some patience
Cuz I will have my vengeance

Before I die alone
Let me have vengeance
Before my time has gone
I will have vengeance

When it was over he found you standing by equipment.  Instead of anger he just smirked." No fan knows this..but the singing is a talent, my real skill is science.. What your clutching is something I made so my voice can control others. Under my sway, for one reason. Not domination, or brainwashing... I want a few things.. And if you smash that or try and tell others they'll never believe you.. And I'll just recreate it.... For someone reason your the only one immune it all.. Let me do an encore and you could have eveything you ever wanted. "