Goro Akechi Quote Starters

(As someone whose beaten Persona 5 twice I'm disappointed that I didn't realize how similar Thad was to Akechi

(As someone whose beaten Persona 5 twice I'm disappointed that I didn't realize how similar Thad was to Akechi. In a lot of ways they're identical, the desire for being wanted, praise, hatred for his father.  The psychotic parts, plans, personality and tone.. .. So I tried to find as many quotes as possible for this.)

Well, because I'm a psychic, of course. Haha, I'm only joking. In truth, I'm a rookie detective.

My sole interest is uncovering the truth.

I decide the truth.

Have you finally pieced it all together? Case closed... This is how your "justice" ends.

Is that supposed to be pity...? You piece of shit!

 You should know me by now. Did you think this would please me, being shown mercy? I don't want your pity. Are you really this spineless?

Justice? Righteous!? Keep that shit to yourselves! You and your teammates piss me off!

Teammates!? Friends!? To hell with that! Why am I inferior to you...!? I was extremely particular about my life, my grades, my public image, so someone would want me around! I am an Ace Detective... a celebrity! But you... you're just some criminal trash living in an ''attic!'' So how...!? How does someone like you have things I don't!? How can such a worthless piece of trash be more special than me!?

You are the trash of society. I will kill you! Destroy you! Crush you...! Teammates are nothing but trash!"

"You're just... pieces of shit... who lick each other's wounds...! Anything goes... if you say you're teammates...!" 

"Why are you... looking at me like that...!? I've... I've succeeded until now... all by myself...! I don't need... teammates... I don't..

Allow me to enlighten you. That trivial righteousness that you've paraded around...? This is how such idiocy ends.  ...Farewell.
What's the matter? Get up. It's too early for checkmate.