Mother's Day

I found a place so safe, not a single tearThe first time in my life, and now it's so clearFeel calm, I belong I'm so happy hereIt's so strong, and now I let myself be sincere

The first time in my life, and now it's so clear
Feel calm, I belong I'm so happy here
It's so strong, and now I let myself be sincere

"Thank for giving me a chance. For fixing the broken person I used to be. I want to spend the rest of my life showing how grateful, and how much I care about about you. I owe, I love you in excess. Because you told me I could be a kid, I didn't have to be a thing made for a purpose."

Nora I've always been overwhelmed, before I got to the same time period as you. When you didn't reject me, when we bonded it was a dream come true. We both had to learn along the way but we were family. You are my mother, you handed down the jacket that belonged to Iris to me. You've grounded me,....You've made me a West-Allen.

-woundedcanarySara when I met you, I was sent to kilk you

-woundedcanary
Sara when I met you, I was sent to kilk you...But you would retaliate. You just spoke to me, offered me a place to stay. I took you up on that offer when there was a rough period with me and Team Flash. You gave me advice,joked with me. You handed down your old knives to me. I count you as family....

I could never stop saying thank you...I will always be grateful. Today is your day, for both of you.

Happy Mother's Day!