Markov had to die

\\\I don't hate terra markov, I'm basing this off the worst interpretations of her character. such as Judas Contract (Original and dark multiverse.) Others such as the Teen Titans show I loved. 

From the moment you helped Terra, Thad hated her for reasons he refused to explain to you...  Suspicious, cold, and analyzing towards her and every action... Refusing to leave your side when the girl demonstrated their powers no matter how close you two became .. Finally when she asked to speak with you alone, Thad slammed her against wall in a blur." I knew exactly what was going through your twisted mind. Behind the scared girl who needed help, and the ally who needed help. I know about the camera you've hidden, all of the intel you gathered for them.... Your a two faced psychopath , all the darkness inside of you didn't come from anyone's treatment of you... The instability, the rage that came from no one... Your naturally rotten, selfish, insane... You can't comprehend good,  you want regular people to be afraid of you... You were born bad not broken.. And trust me... There won't be a plaque, statue, or someome who mourns Tara...." After he spoke vibrated his hand through her chest, she was dead  in two minutes. " Not a diamond, not a stone... Just something shattered."  He whispered for her last moments before her body dropped to the ground.

"I saved you

"I saved you...... Don't you get it?.. She would've destroyed the area if I gave her the chance... Crushed, buried, or battered you... Or bringing you to them.... She's capable of taking down teams, clouding judgment. I did the right thing.."

"And I saw another earth

"And I saw another earth. The outcome of when  you inspired her. She would grow stronger. The earth could have belonged to you. And she would have loved you... As much as a so called god would for an ant they just burn up. I saved you from gaia."