Confession of Love\ Romance\ Lovers starter-

"Your the Flamebird to my Nightwing..I know it doesn't make sense but it's a reference to a legend.. Two spirits who sought each other's companionship despite the emotions that defined them both.. They  kept finding each other, they had to making a cycle. They were  passion, anger, and sorrow.. But still they would fall, yet begin again.. Reincarnated..   They left more than just a legacy they were a legend of love..." Thad didn't just describe from memory, he poured his heart out to you completely certain of his words.

" For so long I was afraid, clueless.. You were so many things to me. I feared, I still worry my father would hurt you, kill you if I ever spoke about my feelings. You were my first kiss, and you taught me more than lesson, any book any tutor. I opened my heart because of you..I changed because of you.. If I could only save one out of everyone I've ever known...it would be you." 

Thad knelt down as he confessed." Believe me when I say this..Know that I can't compartmentalize the feelings I have for you, that I can't outrun the thoughts of you.. That I wrote down every time you made my heart beat faster. that  Me Thaddeus Thawne, Inertia is in love with you."  He reached for your hand and waited for your reaction.

"  He reached for your hand and waited for your reaction