sonic movie based and inspired. starters

(DON'T LOOK DOWN. DON'T VOTE IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT. SPOILERS. SPOILERS. SPOILERS. SPOILERS. WARNING. WARNING. AND FYI IT'S GREAT.)

You lived in the same area your entire life.. Nothing seemed to change, nothing seemed interesting except for the rumor of the green blur. No one except the joke of the town or the skeptics believed in him..

"I've been watching the town, the people ever since I ended up here.... It's spying, I know that."

"I'm part of a family... They just don't know I exist. "

"I've only talked to myself for the past few years. My therapist treating me for my isolation is myself."

-You noticed him watching the other kids play from his hiding spot... Then later on, he tried to recreate it. On his own on the middle of night trying to comfort himself. But he broke down.." I'm alone. I've always been alone... Forever."

He ran around the field overwhelmed with emotion, green lighting visible around him, energy coming off him until it was unintentionally let out in a green shock wave, a pulse that knocked out the power.

"Abduct you? You abducted me!" You knocked him out when you first saw him and brought him inside.

"That ' little metal ring that just fell'.. Was how others travel to other earths. I'm stuck here until I get it back?"

"I don't leave evidence- no shoe, no foot or fingerprints or anything. I always wear gloves.."

"Somewhat your fault? It's completely your fault."

"It's on top of a building-"

"Bucket list with me.." You told him about it and he loved the idea... But when you glanced at it you saw things that made your heart break.-make a real friend- meet my mom- talk to a girl-

*you were in the middle of a fight he caused and seconds later there was humiliating chaos for everyone involved. Thad had speed around doing it all for the joy of it.*

"They want my speed. To get it they will do anything."
"I've had more fun in the last two days than all of my years on life."

"I avoid people.."
"I'm not your friend?"

He did everything physically possible in the hotel room in less than a minute.

"I learned to drive the car five seconds ago!"

You noticed the worn out sneakers on his feet, and you gave him a new pair of bright red ones with straps.. He loved the shoes the moment he had them." No ones ever given me anything.."

He pushed you off a building when there was no other option opening a portal below that took you to safety..

He wasn't moving after the blast..... His clothing was scorched, blood coming from his head.. You couldn't tell if he survived. You stood in front of the cause of it all, the people who kept chasing. "That boy...learned more about humanity than all of you.."

"This is my power and I'm using it to protect my friends!" Thad exclaimed after rising from the ground.