One taught me

///Just what I wrote off past interactions and ships. Will look through to see what of these past accounts are active. I had old gifs and made one bad aesthetic.  Will add to this if interested. my own memory of these ones aren't that great. Comment if you want to be included.

It was known that Thad had a lot of past relationships. He had been teased about it and was defensive.. At his age and with how he grew up, his relationships were complicated even before and during his redemption.   But Thad decided to open up and confess about a few.

"There were a couple of friendships... acquaintances I was clingy and I was head over heels... . One of them were with this girl who steered me down the right path when I was on another earth. It was platonic, and  I was a pain. "

"There was this girl not connected to the speed force or the negative speed force

"There was this girl not connected to the speed force or the negative speed force. She had bionics.  I raced with her... and eventually, I stopped caring about winning.. It was about her. I thought I was better than her, than any speedster like her.  I learned a lot from her. And then she saw what I did to someone.."

"I wasn't sorry for what I did... and she knew that. She called me out on it, and I didn't check up on who I hurt. She was afraid, ashamed she knew me.. I took the hint, and she did the right thing.... Haven't seen her since. But she's been doing great..."

"When was caught in between who I was

"When was caught in between who I was.... who I became there was this girl. Good with a knife, but she she had an accomplice. Someone else, things were complicated with.. She loved scary movies. ...I had these barriers. Things were fun. Sincere... and I l-i didn't see certain signs. I wanted to protect her and leave that behind. I couldn't have her and.... become who I am now. I heard a few things about her family legacy."

"There was someone when I was with the Legends for a brief stint

"There was someone when I was with the Legends for a brief stint... like all of the crew members, I'm had something with someone from another period. "

"I can't... talk about everyone. It wouldn't be right... I don't want to share too much about them. The problems were always with me..."