Now I let myself be sincere

Thad never thinks people will treat him like a human being

Thad never thinks people will treat him like a human being. That they would care for him. That he would even be considered family. But when you look at him all you see is a boy forced to know only the Reverse Flash and villainy his whole life.  All you see is someone younger then you that needs to experience actual love. He was the one who thought he couldn't actually love. That he 'infect' someone if he depended on them for that.You pulled him away from hate.

Sure he's a troublemaker,  he's snarky and bitter. But when he's alone with you and enveloped in a embrace he can just be a kid you take care of.  Your the shoulder he cries on. The one that keeps him from the worst impulses . He  believes your fixing him. He would do anything to protect you or pay you back. Your someone he tries to impress.

"I don't expect anything from anyone....Except from you..."

Your the only one I trust...Who can bring a smile to my face.   Your my family...."

"Your the reason I'm running."

"I..love you in the other familiar way."

"If  I was in a cell  I know you wouod have been my only visitor."

"your my hero, your my teacher."

"The entire teams opinion isn nothing compared to what you think."

"Thanks for helping me be happy"