Barricity grandson AU

in a timeline where Barry Allen married Felicity Smoak Thaddeus Thawne was still created

in a timeline where Barry Allen married Felicity Smoak Thaddeus Thawne was still created.Only in his life he was completely alone, arranged for him to group up only with the glow of a screen, and the lessons left to condition him.  Still trained to be a killer to blame the. A slow, closed upbringing with records of heroes, drilling into his head every single thing about them, everything they took for granted. Jealous thriving in his heart, more than hatred. However when he arrived in the past a few things were clear. The awkward traits of his grandparents, and how clueless he really was of normal human behavior. Harassing heroes, only to run off when it doesn't get a rise out of them, or when he tries to deny facts about himself. Calling his failures cowardice as he works to bring future tech into the past. Possibly the most introverted version.

"It let's me sound like anyone. That's how I lured you here.."

"Imagine me shouting in your ear.."

"I screwed your comms, your all alone."

"The computer has a name. Craydl looked after me every step of the way.." When it was damaged he snapped at you, shoving you inside as he worked to salvage it.

"Damn it, that's not what I meant. It came out wrong." His face turned red after he spoke, unfortunately it sounded strange out loud.

"I downloaded every single thing you kept on there.."

"I didn't guess your password.."

"See's that moving around your screen, that's me manipulating the entire thing from miles away." 

"This isn't fair." Just as he was ready to let people in, to leave his lab he was trapped as its explosions echoed throughout." I wanted to leave. LET ME OUT!"

"I don't know what is my father's face...I mean which one."

"What do you expect with their genetics..the awkwardness, the flaws all of it comes from them."

"I don't need friends. I could skip all of those grades.."

"Had a run in with my aunt.."

"He told me I'm robotic..."

He slammed your face into the laptop. Before slamming the remains into your jaw.