CrisisOn Infinite earth final sentence Starters

"We're in the Vanishing Point.. A place beyond space and time... We lost.. Everyone we knew,  every earth, everything is gone.... Why? It should've been all of us..."

"What's the point of avenging any of them? There's less then ten people left in the multiverse.."

"I-i can't believe I'm saying this but I even miss them..."

"We should've died with them... "

"I couldn't go  into the speed force before..."

"I wish we were able to kill Lex...."

"I saw a Barry Allen... In a bulkier costume, he was new to everything, he didn't have a clue...."

"I saw original Thad Thawne..... We are almost nothing alike. I had chances, I was alive. I'm the best version of myself. "

"Congratulations you've been knocked out on an alien planet.."

"You team up with Lex and he'll end up controlling everything after you've suffered.  "

"STOP ASKING QUESTIONS. STOP TALKING AND JUST KEEP FIGHTING OFF THE SHADOW DEMONS."

"It wasn't a dream... All of it happened, everything here, everyone was gone..you were gone.. I missed your voice.."

"Lex won the Nobel Peace Prize?"

"We restarted the universe... We created a changed earth. One where your city's always been there.... Everyone thinks we've together forever..."

"That is Beepo...  50 feet tall plush living animal."

"This is somewhat normal for crossovers."

"There's still anti matter.."

"Of course we can't just throw him into the sun..."

"This new earth will be protected. "

"No one will surrender, no one would fail.."

" For Oliver!"

"Luckily I have fast hands..."

"This is the start of the age of heroes.."

"So the kids exist?"

"The world almost ending.. Happens like clockwork.."

"This is the Hall of Justice....."

"I had Barry make a chair for you.."