. I survived an apocalyptic hellscape...so what do I have to do to get a little"

you were trapped in the hellscape of an alternate timeline.  A world near the complete end of a war between the insane island of amazons, the atrocities commuted by the ones under the sea and the twisted replacements of the heroes you knew. All of it was started, existing because of Eobard Thawne in his attempts to make Barry Allen suffer....

The first person to help you, you disliked from the start

The first person to help you, you disliked from the start.. A blond who did everything to survive, no matter the expense.  Another speedster, selfish enough not to think twice before leaving it behind, getting you both out before the world met oblivion.. After waking up in a better world, your timeline he tried to join your team. Staying at your side to your annoyance, trying to be a part of your team... Till eventually he walked away .

When you found him he provided for himself with knowledge of the future. Trying to get people to like him, to make an impact. You kept an eye on him and tried calling him out on what he did.

"My father left me to rot in a world he ruined. Nobody liked you, especially you when I stuck around. You think I'm nothing, even when I tried to be what the world wanted." He retorted barely keeping himself from a public outburst.