Villains get all the best lines!

                                          Mulftifandom Quote starters

If duct tape doesn't work, I can liquefy a femur or two. It's your call.

"Us clones need to stick together" 

 We live our lives behind these fictitious ideas of what we think
other people will accept. Barricaded behind masks, honing our act.
When people laugh, we learn and repeat what amuses them.
When they respect us, when we're given their validation, we feel secure.
But over time, the person down underneath the social training becomes unrecognizable, lost.
Our act becomes the truth. And the truth becomes some residual
of the weak person we were before we learned how to fit

Depression is a big fucked-up monster. Everyone gets a turn.

You can't change reality... But you can change the way you feel about it.

What about it, new friend? What barbaric ambition inspires you?

I'm a good person. I deserve love."

I wanna hit something, anything, all of the time.

"You may have needed your hand held, but I made my way just fine

Humans need to suffer.
It's how we know we're alive.
All we really are is a compilation of damages

You're kind of cute when you squirm.

Now, don't tell me that you're actually wrestling with the morality of whether or not the old bastard should die or not.

I don't believe in God, but I'm a hypocrite.Most nights, I pray.A track running in the background.I pray for a way out.Away from another institution.Away from another monster.Away from another cage.I pray for help.

Depression's a big fucked-up monster.Everyone gets a turn.It's a hard fight that fucks you top to bottom, drains you hollow, and when you're finally rid of it, there's something about having overcome it that robs you of compassion.Secretly, in the darkest pit of your self-centered subconscious, you're just happy it's not you anymore.The black dog moved on.