Long Live the Legion

Thad decided to visit the 31st century, to be with the legion of superheroes of one possible future. You said goodbye knowing he'd return the moment he left, but for him it'd be months or weeks at the very least. He returned in the altered version of his costume hiding how happy he was to see you.

From your point in time to his new timeline you kept in contact. However one of teammates decided to hijack the message sending a photo of him looking very annoyed/ put on a live transmission of him.

You were pulled into the future meeting the Legion but this speedster was glued to your side.

"I was created with the DNA of Barry Allen's greatest enemy and the DNA of the greates joy. Prepared to save this future by any means.." From even further than the Legion of Superheroes in the 31st century. Capable of using the negative and regular Speed Force. Raised by a machine that was a mother to him. He was determined, hot-headed and demanding from the moment he asked for you help..  But when his timeline was destroyed he was distraught.

"The thing in...history says you disappear this point in time. But this is when your recruited by us." He brought you into the future and explained why.

Thad joined the Legion and returned angry. All he would say is that they voted him out of the group.

He came to your time in order to make sure his timeline existed.