Thaddeus Lance AU

*In one timeline Thaddeus younger self was taken in\rescued by the still alternate assassin  Sara Lance. Before he could remember anything of his 'father.'.. She loved and cared for him, but as he grew up he was naturally  curious especially when he learned what he was capable of.  The negative speed force, the voices in his head. Sara's own past coming back to haunt her and what she tried to prevent. (Elements of Brightburn and My Soul to Take_

Wanting to know where he came from. She had been brought in by Eobard, only to kill him when she discovered his plans for his son.
-woundedcanary

"I'm going to get you all fixed up.."

" My name's Thaddeus Laurence   Lance

" My name's Thaddeus Laurence   Lance..."

"She told me where I came from wasn't safe for me.."

"I always wanted to meet my aunt."

"Eobard Thawne created me... But he wasn't a father, he was a monster..."

"I don't really have that many memories before I was adopted. "

"You lied! My entire life you lied!" 

"Who-who is Nora? "
"I don't really have many memories of my mom's side of the family..."

"I like...hurting people. I don't know why.."

"Shouldn't they know I exist?"

"I have her it's enough."

"And she's  on a date..."
" So what if I'm a meta?"

"i have...impulses."

"She hid who I really was..."

"My mother-both of them are trying to understand."

"she always told me to ignore what I heard. she always turned me away from speedsters."

"Right under there my mother stores a few blades..." You glanced at him and he crossed his arms." I looked around.  Like it isn't normal to look through your parents things."

"So you never told them? there's an entire half of me, my family that never knew i existed?"

You thought he was oblivious to the blood on Sara's hands, but you just told him things he already knew." She sat me down and told me about her past when I could understand all of it..."

"She...she killed Eobard when she found me. When she found out of this plan he had for me she killed him. And took me in, I'm innocent, alive because of her."

"I have these impulses, this hatred in me I don't understand. Handed down to me, it is my speed not two separate things... Mom doesn't know what to do, and we're scared. "

Thad started coughing, and you didn't think much of it until it grew harder,  and you saw the blood coming from his mouth.. 

"What if there's something medically wrong wrong? Linked to history."

"Everyone says there's a resemblance. "

"Please don't look at those pictures..."

"My mother wants me shielded from the people she's working with.."

He didn't just knock someone aside... He vibrated his hand through their chest killing them..

"That's why she never let me visit Central City...."

"They once called my mother the Black Canary..... Maybe I could walk in those footsteps.." 

"I wanted to make them suffer...I wanted to."

"I was afraid, shy growing up..never leaving her leg."

"Should I go to the lab?"

" I used to wake up in study hall screaming, numb. My pencil catching fire when I wrote fast.."

"I am the condor. The Keeper of the Souls. I eat death for breakfast. I live in a house of blood and I accept that. That's all a man can do. "