Green Arrow AU

In a world where Barry Allen became the Green Arrow thanks to what Eobard Thawne orchastrated.  his grandson struggles with the legacy and his role. .. And the ability he's failing to keep secret as he works as the vigilante.

You found him practicing in the school auditorium, doing a mock bow when he thought it was empty.... Only to realize you were there..

"My mother wasn't a hero... She was..."

"No one will know my secret..." Thad snapped the man's neck when you woke up... You remembered both of you being incapacitated.. But when you opened your eyes the captors were dead at Thad's hands. One stabbed with wreckage of the chair he was bound to, shot with their own weapons and each other.. Or in one case beaten to death.

"No one asked me to become this I wanted to. I hurt people, I save people, I killed them because I wanted to..."

"Don't talk about my mother..."

You saw underneath his shirt dozens of scars across his body.." I didn't get these from putting on the Hood. I received them for being my father's son!"

"I always keep supplies around the city..."

He shot the man in the back with remote control bows watching his scream out before yanking them out in front of you with a smile.

"See what's disappointing about speedsters is that the majority never learn more than basic hand to hand.."

"I use tricks arrows mainly. The plain ones are what's expected. "

"Why would it be called the arrow cave? It's the Quiver."

"Thanks for the bow..." You had it made especially for him..

"I am something else!"

"I'm the only metahuman in my family tree..."

He shot arrows into the man's hand to pin him to the wall interrogating him.

"Let me make this clear. I don't need a team, I don't want a team. I don't need someone's voice in my ear, someone quarterbacking or to train with."

"This is my city.."

"You failed this city!"

"I didn't get five years of hell I had fourteen of it!"

The moment they rushed out the exit he fired arrow after arrow taking them completely by surprise. 

"I went back in time and managed to work with my grandfather for a little bit... Two Green Arrows working together. "

"He and his friends used to call themselves the seven soliders of liberty."